Please fires gentry. Now!!! (3 Viewers)

Mine is in the smoker to try and make it palatable.

The first couple of wins into the streak, I thought for sure they were winning despite Gentry. I'm not sure if I'm 100% converted on him yet, but you don't rip off 9 in a row without coaching influence. Gusto only gets you so far without a plan and discipline. I think that's the biggest thing this year, we have the talent, but it seems like we were squandering it early with lack of discipline and game planning. Something has given this team a wake up call. Maybe it was losing Boogie, but whatever it was, everyone seems to be buying into being a team now instead of a group of players.

They look good. Fast pace, passing, good defense......I enjoy eating this kind of crow. Hopefully we keep it up. AD is true superstsr, glad to have him.

The first couple of wins into the streak, I thought for sure they were winning despite Gentry. I'm not sure if I'm 100% converted on him yet, but you don't rip off 9 in a row without coaching influence. Gusto only gets you so far without a plan and discipline. I think that's the biggest thing this year, we have the talent, but it seems like we were squandering it early with lack of discipline and game planning. Something has given this team a wake up call. Maybe it was losing Boogie, but whatever it was, everyone seems to be buying into being a team now instead of a group of players.

There are still moments where the system seems to fall apart which is why even in this 9 game streak, the games have been close. Like last night, watching the early 4th, I was wondering what was happening as the wheels seemed to be falling off. Now did Gentry inspire Holiday and Davis to carry the team across the line or was it from themselves, we don't really know. But overall, the coaching has greatly approved in the second half of the season.

beavis-fire.gif~c200

On pels report the mob has stopped asking for gentrys head. Gentry is also getting support across the league on Twitter mocking the refs who argued withe the league on Twitter.

I am starting to question Silver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom