Poor Drew Brees is trying to do a chant at halftime vs Broncos (60 Viewers)

This should only be done if we have played a great first half and hold a lead.

Even still, there will be many empty seats at the moment this happens. People are still trickling back to their seats early in the third quarter.

Drew did this chant a few times pregame with the team maybe the Superbowl year? It was awesome. There is also some pretty solid footage of a noticeably tipsy Brees leading this chant in the Lucy's bar with fans shortly after the Superbowl. Anyway, I will be there tomorrow if only to be in the Dome while Payton and Brees are both there....and to remember a better time.

Drew did this chant a few times pregame with the team maybe the Superbowl year? It was awesome. There is also some pretty solid footage of a noticeably tipsy Brees leading this chant in the Lucy's bar with fans shortly after the Superbowl. Anyway, I will be there tomorrow if only to be in the Dome while Payton and Brees are both there....and to remember a better time.

My goodness, he looks like a kid. Great moments!!!

Man, I miss him being on the team. Hopefully next years HC brings him on board just to have him around.
Losing both Drew and Sean in quick succession was a gut punch that I never anticipated. I know it’s beyond stupid for that to impact me at all but boy it did. Profound sadness.
Half our team is probably injured by halftime!
Swede that optimism is bordering lunacy. By halftime all but 1 of our players will be out with season ending injuries lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom