Popeye's Cajun Flounder Sandwich (3 Viewers)

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. They're called lobster (also - languostines).

But while fish is seafood, the garbage at fast food restaurants that they call fish kind of isn't.
Yeah, I was thinking of lobsters. I knew they were related, but I wasn't sure how closely related so I wasn't sure if they were actually the same species or phylum.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking of lobsters. I knew they were related, but I wasn't sure how closely related so I wasn't sure if they were actually the same species or phylum.
Well I was going to start an internet fight with you about this, but seeing as I have the whole internet here in my house, I just looked it up. Their phylum is both arthropod (not suprisingly), but once you get to the family level, things start to differentiate, even within lobsters themselves.

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well I was going to start an internet fight with you about this, but seeing as I have the whole internet here in my house, I just looked it up. Their phylum is both arthropod (not suprisingly), but once you get to the family level, things start to differentiate, even within lobsters themselves.
I say we have an internet fight anyway. That is if you don't have time to go to the Chili's parking lot for a real fight.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just finished up a flounder sammich. Not bad. I don't know what it was, but there was a little heat in the sandwich. Maybe it was in the tarter sauce, but it was nice. If/when I order another one, I'll have to hold the pickles. They overpowered the rest of it. The best part is the fish patty is really big. I'm pretty full. I'd need to eat 2 Mcd fish sandwiches to feel like I ate enough.

3.5 out of 5 imo.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just finished up a flounder sammich. Not bad. I don't know what it was, but there was a little heat in the sandwich. Maybe it was in the tarter sauce, but it was nice. If/when I order another one, I'll have to hold the pickles. They overpowered the rest of it. The best part is the fish patty is really big. I'm pretty full. I'd need to eat 2 Mcd fish sandwiches to feel like I ate enough.

3.5 out of 5 imo.
i'm not fully on board, but i still want to try it. i was going to last week, then i ordered chicken strips instead.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
You guys are talking about the merits of pickles on an alleged fish sandwich from a fast food chicken restaurant (that has excellent chicken at that). You are already lost.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys are talking about the merits of pickles on an alleged fish sandwich from a fast food chicken restaurant (that has excellent chicken at that). You are already lost.
Well, we know we're lost, so it's all good. Who dat! :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom