Popeye's Cajun Flounder Sandwich (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I mean crawfish really should not be called seafood since they live in fresh water. Although I guess there may be some saltwater species, but I don't know.

Yes. They're called lobster (also - languostines).

But while fish is seafood, the garbage at fast food restaurants that they call fish kind of isn't.

But while fish is seafood, the garbage at fast food restaurants that they call fish kind of isn't.

Yeah, I was thinking of lobsters. I knew they were related, but I wasn't sure how closely related so I wasn't sure if they were actually the same species or phylum.

Yeah, I was thinking of lobsters. I knew they were related, but I wasn't sure how closely related so I wasn't sure if they were actually the same species or phylum.

Well I was going to start an internet fight with you about this, but seeing as I have the whole internet here in my house, I just looked it up. Their phylum is both arthropod (not suprisingly), but once you get to the family level, things start to differentiate, even within lobsters themselves.

Some of us live inland and have to take what we can get.

Well I was going to start an internet fight with you about this, but seeing as I have the whole internet here in my house, I just looked it up. Their phylum is both arthropod (not suprisingly), but once you get to the family level, things start to differentiate, even within lobsters themselves.

I say we have an internet fight anyway. That is if you don't have time to go to the Chili's parking lot for a real fight.

Just finished up a flounder sammich. Not bad. I don't know what it was, but there was a little heat in the sandwich. Maybe it was in the tarter sauce, but it was nice. If/when I order another one, I'll have to hold the pickles. They overpowered the rest of it. The best part is the fish patty is really big. I'm pretty full. I'd need to eat 2 Mcd fish sandwiches to feel like I ate enough.

3.5 out of 5 imo.

Just finished up a flounder sammich. Not bad. I don't know what it was, but there was a little heat in the sandwich. Maybe it was in the tarter sauce, but it was nice. If/when I order another one, I'll have to hold the pickles. They overpowered the rest of it. The best part is the fish patty is really big. I'm pretty full. I'd need to eat 2 Mcd fish sandwiches to feel like I ate enough.

3.5 out of 5 imo.
i'm not fully on board, but i still want to try it. i was going to last week, then i ordered chicken strips instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom