Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (2 Viewers)

Exactly, the sandwich is good but the food quality has never been their issue.

There are some Popeye's that are fantastic. There are others that are, by far, the worst run restaurants in the country. The customer service is slow, rude and the stores are nasty. It just takes 1-2 really bad customer experiences to lose a customer for life and they have a large number of stores serving some really shirtty experiences in mass.

I'm not a ChickfilA fan either. I just don't get the hype and find their customer service is what drives the business. I find ChickfilA high quality, clean, super fast service but the flavor is just meh and it's salty.

But if I have to choose between the two it's ChikfilA every single time because I don't trust Popeyes not to waste an hour of my time and serve a good tasting meal that is dirty or has spit on my sandwich. If Popeyes could just fix the bottom 20% of stores they would take a huge amount of market share.

Same here for Chick-Fil-A. Their food is meh at best. The customer service is top-notch.

I only go to Popeye's if I am in no hurry to be anywhere or get back to anything.

Same here for Chick-Fil-A. Their food is meh at best. The customer service is top-notch.

I only go to Popeye's if I am in no hurry to be anywhere or get back to anything.
It's almost like the Popeye's employees have no idea that there's going to be a lunch rush around noon. I was a kitchen manager back in my service industry days, and our goal was to have guests in and out of the restaurant in 35 minutes. That was for a full service dining experience. Popeye's takes almost that long for fast food.

It's almost like the Popeye's employees have no idea that there's going to be a lunch rush around noon. I was a kitchen manager back in my service industry days, and our goal was to have guests in and out of the restaurant in 35 minutes. That was for a full service dining experience. Popeye's takes almost that long for fast food.

I was back visiting my parents last week and stopped at the one in Slidell in the Hwy 190/Hwy 11 area, and it took us 30 minutes to get our order. I didn't care, though. They had onion rings and the ones in DFW don't.

I find the ones in DFW are quicker, but they taste slightly different, for some reason. Maybe it's mental. Who knows.

I was back visiting my parents last week and stopped at the one in Slidell in the Hwy 190/Hwy 11 area, and it took us 30 minutes to get our order. I didn't care, though. They had onion rings and the ones in DFW don't.

I find the ones in DFW are quicker, but they taste slightly different, for some reason. Maybe it's mental. Who knows.
I thought Popeye's stopped serving onion rings. Were they the frozen kind or the original hand battered kind?

I thought Popeye's stopped serving onion rings. Were they the frozen kind or the original hand battered kind?
I believe it is a franchise owner decision, as the one in my town serves fresh hand cut breaded onion rings, head 35 miles north and not the case.

NEW YORK (AP) — A nation already polarized finds itself divided once again, but this time politics isn’t at the heart of it: The blame lies squarely on a fried piece of poultry.

People are choosing sides and beefing over chicken, thanks to Popeyes’ release of its crispy chicken sandwich and the social media debate that has followed.

With just one addition to a fast-food menu, the hierarchy of chicken sandwiches in America was rattled, and the supremacy of Chick-fil-A and others was threatened.

It’s been a trending topic on social media, fans have weighed in with YouTube commentaries and memes, and some have reported long lines just to get a taste of the new sandwich

“Our grandchildren will ask us where we were when the great Chicken War of 2019 began,” Twitter user @MilesRodrigo1 declared.......

That is the most annoying thing about Popeye's franchises. The total inconsistency. The one on Vets before Bonnabel is a tiny little store with little to no parking, and I'm one who always likes to go inside regardless of the size of the drive through line. Their food quality is always good, but sometimes it just takes so damn long to get your order that it makes going there undesirable. You'd think Popeye's corporate would be a little more on top of their franchisees. then again, I never go fill out the survey they tell you about on the back of the receipt.

That is the most annoying thing about Popeye's franchises. The total inconsistency. The one on Vets before Bonnabel is a tiny little store with little to no parking, and I'm one who always likes to go inside regardless of the size of the drive through line. Their food quality is always good, but sometimes it just takes so damn long to get your order that it makes going there undesirable. You'd think Popeye's corporate would be a little more on top of their franchisees. then again, I never go fill out the survey they tell you about on the back of the receipt.
They're headquartered in Atlanta now.
Any shock that they're managed horribly?

Holy shi cken. I decided to see and went to Carrollton and Earhart. You literally couldn’t get in the door and the drive through was causing a traffic jam in Carrollton ave. And that was just now at 1:45pm after most people’s lunches are over. So if course I bounced to Felipe’s. Next time Popeyes.

Holy shi cken. I decided to see and went to Carrollton and Earhart. You literally couldn’t get in the door and the drive through was causing a traffic jam in Carrollton ave. And that was just now at 1:45pm after most people’s lunches are over. So if course I bounced to Felipe’s. Next time Popeyes.
That Popeye's is always a cluster. With the hype this sandwich is getting, this doesn't surprise me at all. Funny thing is, I ate this sandwich right when it came out and told everyone in my office about it. None of them bothered to try it until the hype train started. I guess they don't think I have good taste in fast food sandwiches.

That Popeye's is always a cluster. With the hype this sandwich is getting, this doesn't surprise me at all. Funny thing is, I ate this sandwich right when it came out and told everyone in my office about it. None of them bothered to try it until the hype train started. I guess they don't think I have good taste in fast food sandwiches.

I have great faith in your fast food expertises. Had I stayed I might be at the front of the line now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom