Prototype (1 Viewer)

so i bought the game

and old habits die hard...i picked up the ps3 version

sorry whodatfever....but it's not like we were gonna be able to play multiplayer anyway

the game is pretty good so far....i just need more powers

so i bought the game

and old habits die hard...i picked up the ps3 version

sorry whodatfever....but it's not like we were gonna be able to play multiplayer anyway

the game is pretty good so far....i just need more powers

:hearts:

:hihi:

i didn't even realize until i put the game in that i intended to buy the 360 version...

oh well, same game either way....and i have a buddy with a ps3 who might want to check it out when i am done

Two nights ago my power flickered while the game was autosaving. I thought nothing of it and took it as a sign that I needed to go bed. Fired up the game last night - Save file corrupted. Yay! Now I get to start all over again. I probably had 10 hours of just running around picking up the Hints and Blue things to power up.

I don't know how close I was to the end - I recently got the arm blade so I don't think I had a lot left to uncover. I had just about every available power purchased. Oh well.

Note to Gaming World learned from the old Final Fantasy days..... Always save 2 copies of your game.

1. you never know when your power will go out. This has happened to me a few times
2. It is good to rotate saves, that way you have a check point in case you missed the "ultimate weapon"

Note to Gaming World learned from the old Final Fantasy days..... Always save 2 copies of your game.

1. you never know when your power will go out. This has happened to me a few times
2. It is good to rotate saves, that way you have a check point in case you missed the "ultimate weapon"

Yes, indeed! I have never done that before, but started it last night. I saved two copies before and after any major accomplishment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom