Rashid Shaheed will undergo knee surgery to determine multiple weeks or rest of the season; Olave Out, Hill Doubtful for TNF game (50 Viewers)

We have to tank now ,the season is over for us we don't have any luck with injuries but 3 games in 10 days ,it was obvious it would happen
What’s obvious to everyone (idk how you don’t notice it as well) is that you have no idea how to grammatically structure commas in a sentence.

It does seem like something is going on - even Underhill tweeted out something along those lines during the Bucs game (I think that was the timing).

Some things you obviously can't help, but Kamara playing through broken ribs while Kendre Miller is out 90 days with a pulled hamstring... I don't know.

It's probably a mixture of terrible luck and a lot of guys making 'business decisions.'
Yea I forgot about Kendre Millers 90 day injury. WTH is up w/ that? You know what else? Stumps are 100% times smarter than DA when it comes to medical situations. Its his business to know. The players are sensing weakness that they can sit out and get away with it. So when enough people are out, the other lose faith in winning, so they don’t want to play. Remember AK is old school. He pushes himself. I do believe we have legit injuries. Carr and McCoy and Taysom (maybe), but the others are all BS, flesh injuries that can easily be faked. Had they all had broken bones, then you can’t fake it. It shows up on an X-ray. I said before, maybe the med staff get paid per injury. I remember I went to a crooked dentist and he found like 3 cavities when I’ve never had a cavity before, and another dentist verified it. I don’t know, but something smells fishy.

Consider this

Our starting RT is playing in his 7th game at a new position after being written off by just about everyone as a major bust didn’t even make your list
I intentionally left him off. We’ve had plenty of discussion about him. And the jury’s still out.

Now that you say it, watch them start winning...nahhhh. :hihi:
Feel like we do this every year..... Get in hole. win games to spite ourselves. No playoffs and lose out on high prospect drafting at 16

Yea I forgot about Kendre Millers 90 day injury. WTH is up w/ that? You know what else? Stumps are 100% times smarter than DA when it comes to medical situations. Its his business to know. The players are sensing weakness that they can sit out and get away with it. So when enough people are out, the other lose faith in winning, so they don’t want to play. Remember AK is old school. He pushes himself. I do believe we have legit injuries. Carr and McCoy and Taysom (maybe), but the others are all BS, flesh injuries that can easily be faked. Had they all had broken bones, then you can’t fake it. It shows up on an X-ray. I said before, maybe the med staff get paid per injury. I remember I went to a crooked dentist and he found like 3 cavities when I’ve never had a cavity before, and another dentist verified it. I don’t know, but something smells fishy.
This is just rank speculation. I don't buy it for a second. I mean, Shaheed is undergoing surgery. They're not doing MRIs and X-rays and making injuries up.

If there's criticism that could be doled out for injuries, it's more likely due to trainers and players not taking their conditioning and prep seriously. But I'm not even sure I buy that.

I do know it seems like the team has dealt with more than their share of injuries over the years and I'm not sure why that is.

It certainly does seem worse than normal this years, but I haven't seen or read anything that indicates players are fudging injuries. That's a total head scratcher to me.

Feel like we do this every year..... Get in hole. win games to spite ourselves. No playoffs and lose out on high prospect drafting at 16
I mean, I feel that. But drafting is a crap shoot to some degree. Some do great and others fail spectacularly and they're one pick apart. I mean, sure the odds are better the higher you go, but you still have to get somewhat lucky.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom