Rashid Shaheed will undergo knee surgery to determine multiple weeks or rest of the season; Olave Out, Hill Doubtful for TNF game (49 Viewers)

Whether it was legal or illegal doesn't change the message. That means you didn't FIX anything.
I did not intend to offend you. Sorry about that.

From my experience, “fify” does not really mean you got it wrong. It is usually used when someone adds a bit of humor or a quip to a statement. By no means was your statement wrong. 🙂

Last edited:
Do the Saints due any offseason injury prevention training or drills?

I am being mostly facetious. But this is ridiculous, year after year with the Saints.

I am the father of two college athletes and they spend a lot of time on this sort of thing.

Man I’ve never felt bad for a rookie QB like I do Rattler. No o line now no receivers either. Smh

At this point I don't think they will need to tank it will happen organically, just as natural as can be.
Yep, we'll just keep losing the old fashion way. That is, by being unable to win another game no matter how hard our remaining players may try to. :cry:

So, backup rookie QB, 4th string C, 2nd string RG who played OT until this year, a rookie LT, two rookie backup WRs, an injured RB, who knows returning kicks— doesn’t exacty inspire confidence in the offense.

On defense, we have three LBs who have been injured, a starting S on IR, an aging starter at S who has been hurt…no doubt I’m forgetting someone.

Hard to be optimistic about this game.
Consider this

Our starting RT is playing in his 7th game at a new position after being written off by just about everyone as a major bust didn’t even make your list

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom