Rattler game 2 solidifies (3 Viewers)

Elite? Guess we need to put him the conversation of Burrows, Mahomes, Allen and other playoff quarterbacks. Guess playing 4 quarters of preseason football so far in his career with 1 rushing td qualify him to be elite. I guess my criteria for being "elite" is really off.
It's starting to feel like Jameis Winston threads all over again. Even as far as to say that Carr is now expendable :rolleyes:

I think this game proved he isn't elite today. He has skills, but he actually looked poor in the pocket, and made some questionable decisions. He had an easy 8 yard completion on one sack yet he tried to bail and stepped into a sack. He also didn't need to bail on the long pass to the TE, which he threw over the wrong shoulder, and it was really not a catchable ball despite what the announcers said. It would've taken an amazing catch. Haener also wasn't perfect, but he looked better in this game. It is true that Rattler has a stronger arm, but that is only one element of a good QB. While not as strong as Rattler's, Haener has plenty of power on his passes, but they are both backups at the moment, with starter traits.
Which has ALWAYS been the rub with him. He has elite arm talent and questionable everything else. Hoping he ends up the best to ever play the game as it will help our team but I expect nothing.

This guy just proves that he is elite
1.) did you see his sliding ability and how he turned his body mid slide
2.) he cannot control players not catching the ball
3.) he cannot control poor snaps
4.) he has incredible poise And arm strength

If he had an offensive line and wr this guy had an o line and wr he would already be a top 10 qb. Haener’a throws look weak , like drew brees with broken shoulder , rattler flicks his wrist and the ball zips 20 yards
Just take a deep breath! Gooooseefrabaaa

I'm pretty excited for Rattler. I think he has a really high ceiling and a couple years riding the bench will help ensure that. He won out for starting QB against Kaleb Williams in OU. He has the potential and there is no need to rush him into play. What we need the most right now is veteran leadership and a sturdy QB. Carr is both of those things. Lets just be excited for the future and hope he develops well.

His maudlin performance proves he's elite?
haroldandmaude1971.4627.jpg

What has Carr done to not be expendable did he make us better than we were with Jameis ?
I'm not saying he's not expendable.. I'm saying it's asinine to say he is immediately expendable for a rookie who has played partially in exactly 2 preseason games.

This guy just proves that he is elite
1.) did you see his sliding ability and how he turned his body mid slide
2.) he cannot control players not catching the ball
3.) he cannot control poor snaps
4.) he has incredible poise And arm strength

If he had an offensive line and wr this guy had an o line and wr he would already be a top 10 qb. Haener’a throws look weak , like drew brees with broken shoulder , rattler flicks his wrist and the ball zips 20 yards
Up until point 2, I legitimately assumed this post was satire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom