Reacher: Amazon's Jack Reacher series (4 Viewers)

Glad you liked the Ash books.

I'm assuming you've read every Nelson DeMille book? If not, please start at the beginning even if you don't need to. I love his stand-alones as well as his recurring character books.
Love Demille! Haven't read one of his books in like a decade. Disappointed to see that i've read almost all of his great ones. I haven't read any archer books, should i be reading those? What else should i be reading similar to Demille?

7tosjp.jpg

fangirling-fangirl.gif

Love Demille! Haven't read one of his books in like a decade. Disappointed to see that i've read almost all of his great ones. I haven't read any archer books, should i be reading those? What else should i be reading similar to Demille?
Not sure who compares to Demille as far as..... his characters being asked a question, and then two pages of his reply in his head, followed by a three word verbal answer. Hilarious.

I would highly recommend Barry Eisler. He has a great series of books featuring John Rain, a Japanese/American assassin. Very muggin cool stuff. You really need to pay attention to the order of books because he has two other characters that come into play. Livia Lone (great) and Ben Treven (okay). Bear in mind that since he bought out the rights to his books and self publishing, the titles are different than the original titles in some cases. Simply look up other sites with his books, but, follow this site for the ultimate order to read.

Enjoy and let me know your opinion.

Not sure who compares to Demille as far as..... his characters being asked a question, and then two pages of his reply in his head, followed by a three word verbal answer. Hilarious.

I would highly recommend Barry Eisler. He has a great series of books featuring John Rain, a Japanese/American assassin. Very muggin cool stuff. You really need to pay attention to the order of books because he has two other characters that come into play. Livia Lone (great) and Ben Treven (okay). Bear in mind that since he bought out the rights to his books and self publishing, the titles are different than the original titles in some cases. Simply look up other sites with his books, but, follow this site for the ultimate order to read.

Enjoy and let me know your opinion.
Thanks! The first book was $4 for kindle and audible together, so i picked it up.

Really his only terrible one is his first one. There have been a couple in the last 10 years that aren't ground breaking but are still good stories.

Yep...looks just as much fun as the first season. Perfect timing as I noticed the trailer on youtube as I was opening the cover of "The Secret" to get started reading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom