Refs cost us this one (1 Viewer)

Back to back late game PI calls that have been total BS. But this game is strictly on the head coach. Offensive play calling was horrible. Not sure y we kept throwing to Coleman and Fleener. No way we should lose with 3 turnovers gained...

Coleman and Fleener pretty much lost this one for us. However, what the heck is Brees doing throwing to anyone besides Cooks, Thomas, Snead, Ingram, or Kuhn?

Nice cheating, refs
No, Saints cost us this one. Special teams, in addition to Fleeners poor play, and Colemans inability to make a play when it counts. Defense was outstanding for the most part.

The refs blew it on that late PI call but Cruz made a phenomal catch to get them down there after that, won't even blame Crawley as he had great coverage Cruz just grabbed that ball. The offense was the real let down today, too many drops that should've been caught and overall just stalling.

Season ain't over, we can get to 2-2 going into the bye week, I like our chances against both ATL and SD, but the offense needs to execute. Especially if the defense plays like this more often.

No. The Giants won this game. What are you going to do when Cruz makes a catch like that?

Umm, the defender makes the play? Crowley was in perfect position for either a pick or at least a deflection, and he choked.

Ohh, but he's only a rookie.... He needs time!!!

Well, maybe Sean should have thought of that when he assembled this roster. Sure, we have had injuries, but there are injuries every year. Every single player on this roster needs to be capable.

This loss is on us. This franchise is failing miserably.

Nice cheating, refs

I find it funny how the head ref gene steratore, got caught for money laundering, and fraud the announcer said it. How is he a ref in the NFL if he caught for such things.

He was the one that called the incomplete pass on Dez Bryant, during NFC Championship Game.

Yeah, .not this week. That's coach, Cole man and crawley

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Refs didn't cost us this game..it was BS call on Moore but our gameplan was obviously suited for hurricane type weather.

When needed we moved the ball at will (at the end of half and our lone TD) we attack them on those 2 drives only..other than that, we played liked it was raining really hard all day or we acted like the Giants D was the Ray Lewis lead Ravens D.

That PI on OBJ was total bullcrap.

The ball was sailed 3 yards outside the sideline. I guess "uncatcable" is no longer a part of the rule when teams play us.

Whatever though. The season is over now. Just gonna focus on betting.

Seriously, Season over? Not with our overwhelming talent. sarcasm inflected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom