Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons [MERGED... ] (1 Viewer)

Always the same. Im a billionare! I know u love this team! Give me your money or i am taking them away!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

What an obnoxious sense of entitlement those jokers in L.A. have! They "want to move" the Falcons to the west coast...really, who CARES what they "want". IT'S NOT THEIR TEAM. Stop acting like you can shop all over the NFL for a team, as if they are surely just DYING to move to your precious Los Angeles. Wow, I'm sick of it, and of the NFL for feeding their sense of entitlement. L.A. and the NFL just need to get over themselves already, and GET A CLUE that there's a reason they lost their NFL teams...the people there just DO NOT CARE if they have an NFL team or not.

Part of me wants them to stay, because their tears taste delicious and the other half is dying of laughter if they were to leave. That being said I dont think they go anywhere. St. Louis moving would make perfect sense because of the alignment of divisions, plus the Edward Jones "Dome" is nothing but a crappy warehouse.

We're down 41-47 all-time vs them. It wouldn't feel the same going up 48-47 vs the LA Falcons.

LA not having a team gives the league a strong bargaining chip, and has probably strengthened there bottom-line when you figure in stadium deals. It lights a bigger fire than threatening to move the team to a city like San Antonio.

Negative!! Keep them the hell away from my city!! I have enough sorrow being aound niner fans. Keep the trash where it belongs!!

Right? I'm here about 60 miles east of L.A. and that's all I hear is about the forty whiners beating us in the divisional. I can't make it here with clown fans too. H$@* naw!

If the Failcons go to LA who move in the division (Tennessee)...mmmmmmm:scratch:!!! I'm quite sure there will be movements in the division if the clowns bolt out. This will be an interesting off season this year. If it is TEN who moves in we could play Greg Williams twice a year. I can see it now Sean Payton vs Greg Williams....WOW!!!

I keep expecting the Jets to move here. The Falcons would be interesting...but it'd crush the rivalry. It wouldn't be the same as with a fellow southern city.

If the Failcons go to LA who move in the division (Tennessee)...mmmmmmm:scratch:!!! I'm quite sure there will be movements in the division if the clowns bolt out. This will be an interesting off season this year. If it is TEN who moves in we could play Greg Williams twice a year. I can see it now Sean Payton vs Greg Williams....WOW!!!

I'd think that the division reallignment would trade the Rams and the Falcons if they moved to LA. It'd make sense to have the LA team be in the west and St Louis in the south (and the Rams do have some sort of vague rivalry with us from the old NFC West days).

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, not even the Falcons. I love to hate them right where they're at. It wouldn't be the same if they moved to L.A.

Extortion by the NFL again. And they will get away with yet again. If the NFL wanted a team in LA they could put 2 or 3'out there - today. But the strategy is to always have a built in threat to force existing cities to pay up or lost your team. It's a game the NFL has mastered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom