Report: NFL considers playoff changes due to Bills/Bengals (Update: Owners approve league proposal limited to AFC changes) (1 Viewer)

If there is an 8th seed, the Rams will not beat the Seahawks. And if they did beat the seahawks, I could see the Saints losing in a fluke to the Panthers. Should the Rams win, and the Saints win, then I predict the Saints DO in fact win the Super Bowl. I'm all in.

Me: Adding a 17th game to the season is unnecessary and determent to the players safety and health!

also me adding an 8th playoff team just for this year keeps the Saints slim chance of a playoff game alive:

Yeah, not only the former, but also, 3 days ago there were a lot of people offended that someone wondered about the playoff seating; now people are excited that the Saints could possibly get in the playoffs as a result of Hamlin's injury.

An eighth seed means one more playoff game in each conference which means more TV revenue and more ticket sales.

We all know what the NFL and owners are wanting.

Will the NFLPA bite is the question.
Being that a large portion of that increased revenue goes into the salary cap they likely will go for it.

The most Saints thing ever would be the NFL adding an 8th team to the playoffs in each conference only for the Saints to blow it in the final week or having it all coming down to one game and it goes against us in the last literal minute of that game. The factory of sadness would continue on as scheduled. Lol

The most Saints thing ever would be the NFL adding an 8th team to the playoffs in each conference only for the Saints to blow it in the final week or having it all coming down to one game and it goes against us in the last literal minute of that game. The factory of sadness would continue on as scheduled. Lol
But at least our factory of sadness would be delayed for a little while longer? :D

Rams beat Seahawks
Saints beat Panthers
Packers beat Lions.

I think.
Washington will also have to lose. After that it gets into win/loss percentage in common games which will take awhile to figure out and I just don't have the energy to do right now.

With the recent report that there will be no 8th seed I am glad I didn't go through to find out the results of common games or even further.

BTW This was just another example for a reason not to read or trust anything Florio puts out.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom