Report: Serious concerns about DT Dorsey (1 Viewer)

ESPN reporting this also...

LSU defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey, considered one of the top players in the 2008 draft, said he's not concerned about his injured right tibia.

Dorsey said he had a hairline fracture of the tibia during the summer of 2006. The injury happened when he bumped into a weight in the weight room. Reports at the Indianapolis Combine started to surface Sunday that an NFL doctor had serious concerns about the lingering effects of the fracture. NFLDraftScout.com reported Sunday that a doctor had serious concerns about the injury.

Link

x002015.gif

Tom shaw performance camp had Dorsey and my eer
Johnny Dingle for workouts.
I heard the scouts love JD. Anyone hear anything on GD
at camp?

I think I saw him last week hanging out with Mike Vick and Pacman Jones and smoking weed in a topless Atlanta dog fighting club. It was disturbing.
And just what were you doing in a topless Atlanta dog fighting club??

This just goes to show that some doctors are saints fans.

I just pray that if he does fall and we take him the injuries really don't hurt him and he really is a beast.

If we took him and he turned out to be a bust (because of injuries or otherwise) this entire board would melt down.

Put some butter on him and let him slide on to # 10 Yeeeaah baby like Butta.

I luv LSU just as any non LSU student can but you've got to be realistic about this. If this guy is injured, like last years pick, do you really take a chance at the 10 spot?

I luv LSU just as any non LSU student can but you've got to be realistic about this. If this guy is injured, like last years pick, do you really take a chance at the 10 spot?

He would have to be checked out for sure. But if he is cleared, I would definately take the chance.

I'll take his injury play over anyone else's healty play. He's impossible to block even when injured.

I'd definitely take him. It could happen also. It happens almost every year. He could be the Matt Leinart/Brady Quinn of this year. Ok ok i know hes not a QB.. :p But. It could happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom