Saints among teams engaging Jets in talks for WR Mike Williams (20 Viewers)

They need a WR, what do you want them to do, keep signing the Dante Pettis' of the world lol?
They need to sign someone off the street. They cannot be allowed to trade any future assets. Even a 7th would be forbidden by me.

This is a lame duck staff and front office. They are irresponsible and delusional.

No WR they could sign or trade for at this point will make a damn bit of difference.

They need to sign someone off the street. They cannot be allowed to trade any future assets. Even a 7th would be forbidden by me.

This is a lame duck staff and front office. They are irresponsible and delusional.

No WR they could sign or trade for at this point will make a damn bit of difference.

I’m thinking this would be one of those Mike Williams and a 7th for our 6th type trades.

We need to shed every penny of cap space, not use up more.

Not sure Mike is any better than the long name st brown guy we have or give Kevin Austin a shot.

This is why Allen and Loomis have to get fired ASAP. They will burn every asset the team has on the way out the door to save themselves (won't really help team) but they're so delusional, they'll end up extending Carr five more years so they can sign some bust FA.

this! although Loomis all but untouchable sadly

Yep. Shows you how delusional the management is looking to trade any asset for a team that’s sinking rapidly. It’s time for wholesale changes that will never happen.

I don't understand why the Saints would do this. Until they get their injuries under control and get a decent blocking o line, it's not going to matter. It's just lipstick on a pig.

I was against the Davante Adams deal because I though the pick compensation and future cap hits would be a problem for building the team. But, if they can get Williams for a late round pick, 6th or 7th, I can see the value in him as a one year rental to give Spencer Rattler someone to throw to. I think this year is done, but I want to see what Rattler has and if he has nobody to throw to you won't get a fair evaluation and you could ruin him. And the way I read his contract, this is his last year with less than a million left on his deal. He actually has 4 void years at the end of his deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom