Saints and Carr deal released $150M over 4 years $100M fully guaranteed (1 Viewer)

Celebrate Giddy GIF - Celebrate Giddy Excited - Discover & Share GIFs

there goes my Caleb Williams aka the next Mahomes dreams smh. Even worse, we may win the division and extend DA.
I hope people aren’t going to flood threads with comments like this. You don’t realise how bad you have to be to draft number 1. This team isn’t close to bad enough. We just won 7 games with a load of injuries and Andy Dalton.

We’re closer to 10+ wins than 3 wins which is why this is a great move.

2023 season automatic scapegoat = Pete Carmichael
If we sign Carr and do not have a vertical passing game with guys like Olave and Shaheed at WR coupled with a healthy Thomas and emerging TE in Johnson yeah, I'd say Pete Carmicheal will be the scapegoat for this season because the Defense is set.

I’m certain we’re gonna pay him big - but that’s just what the market is to sign a veteran starter these days. People are gonna cry about it but you can either pay for a guy like Carr (and somebody wold have paid him what we’re gonna pay him) or you take your chances on a rookie . . . but if you’re not picking in the top 10, the odds grow further and further against you. For every mid to late first round QB success, there’s a string of failures.

LOL - Knew this was coming as soon as I read that Carr was "leaning toward the Jets"... At least we have a real QB now... He's not elite... but given a decent supporting cast... he can be top 10 or better.... Now let's get a couple of FAs, and draft well....

If we sign Carr and do not have a vertical passing game with guys like Olave and Shaheed at WR coupled with a healthy Thomas and emerging TE in Johnson yeah, I'd say Pete Carmicheal will be the scapegoat for this season because the Defense is set.
But we’re not so sure that DA is the one telling Carmichael to play conservative to take care of the football. Defensive head coaches want to win slow physical games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom