Saints at the top of Davante Adams’ wish list [“Saints might just be the favorite” per Fowler; Saints not agreeing on draft pick comp yet] (38 Viewers)

So... can he play RG??

We need help at WR, but if we can't run the ball, or keep DC in a pretty clean pocket, I just don't think it matters who's out there running routes..
We’ve been able to run the ball. Kamara is top 5 in rushing yards, 1st in YFS. The pocket has been pretty clean for the most part. Protection has been fine.

We need another weapon at WR really bad.

This makes no sense. We cannot afford him, we’re not 1 piece away and it’s likely that neither Carr, nor Allen will be here next year.

I don’t even think that Loomis could “Loomis” this deal.

PS - Can he play RB2?
Carr will be here next year and Allen likely will.

This makes no sense. We cannot afford him, we’re not 1 piece away and it’s likely that neither Carr, nor Allen will be here next year.

I don’t even think that Loomis could “Loomis” this deal.

PS - Can he play RB2?
They will both be here without a shadow of a doubt.

One thing is for sure, if this team wants to win the South we won’t do it without adding another weapon. Our TE’s have been useless. So, either coach has to get one of these other players to step up or we need another offensive weapon.

If we don’t add another offensive weapon that will help open up the offense more in games where the defense has our number, we have little chance to win the south.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom