Saints Defense is regressing before our eyes!!!! (6 Viewers)

The defense players gave up plain and simple. Tampa is one of the worst rushing teams in the NFL and we were getting gas 10 yards plus every rush. Very undisciplined out there, run after catch, not wrapping up on tackles, consistently being out of position a lot of this is coaching.
Four straight losses time to fire Dennis Allen. The team has given up on him.

I feel bad for Jordan. He fell off so quickly but his cost is crippling. Davis could still be injured but him covering is space is cringe. Young is depth only, safety play not named Tyrann is non existent. Adebo is iNT or bust everyone else is meah except when it comes to tackling and they are wiff.

Realities are setting in. Tyron is 32 and injury prone. Demario Davis is aging rapidly and he can’t overcome the bad talent around him and playing this many snaps.

This defense has been gassed since the Cowboy game.

I'm not impressed with Kubiak. Where are the adjustments? If his original game plan doesn't work, nothing changes. Am I wrong? That's what my untrained eyes see.
I’m honestly curious but what in the world is Kubiac going to do about 3-4 man rushes getting to the qb in 2-3 seconds. I’m guessing nothing.

That's my takeaway from this one, the defense has fundamental flaws.

Can't stop the run and can't tackle, and our aging vets seem to be aging years right before our eyes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom