Saints @ Denver (1 Viewer)

It looks like there will be 9 of us going to the ESPN Zone for the LSU game. Hope to meet some of you there.

Hey all. I'm at jfk now about to take off to Denver. I don't think I'll make the espn zone since I'll be at the octoberfest. Can't wait to meet you guys and to watch our saints.

hello everyone I am a long time lurker on the boards daily but finally just registerd a account, that being said would very much like to meet up with the friendlys im driving to columbus oh today from wv, flying to saltlakecity ut get in at 11am on saturday driving to green river wyo to pick my son up he also bleeds black and gold this will be his first live saints game, then we will be driving the 5/1/2 hrs to denver. these were last minute deals so we had to settle for motel 6 lol prop will not get into denver till about 10pm will hit the sportzone when we get in but thier site says they close at 12 am where else will the faithfull be partying after that, And assume everyone is meeting in the pepsi center for pregame festivities, hope to see you all there are tickets are section 230 south endzone( willl I need pepper spray) I married a neworlans girl was a season ticket holder for 5 yrs when i was stationed at avondale during my navy days Other words Im cursed like the restof you I already went to the saint bengals game this yr, have tickets for the saints greenbay game (looking forward to getting back to see family and friends , and have tickets to the linons, and chicago game both of which are a 7hr drive or less see you all soon, one last thing if someone whos going to be semi in charge of the partying could pm me with a cell # would be appreciated thanks all

TURK sends

I am in section 230 as well (row 7)! As far as needing pepper spray: We are indeed behind enemy lines. The South End Zone is the craziest in the arena. Try not to get too overzealous, or you could be wearing beer. They arent as bad as Raider fans or anything, just love the Donkeys......

But WHEN we win- I will be chanting WHO DAT with you as the Donkey fans slowly file out!!!!!

I'm in Denver right now. Got here yesterday. About to get the day started. Prolly either goin to six flags or the 16th st mall today. For tonights LSU game I'm thinkin either Breckenridge Pub and Brewery or ESPN Zone. I'll Be around the Pepsi Center tomorrow looking for the BLACK AND GOLD! LETS DO THIS!

Long time lurker but in Denver now with friends that moved up here from N.O. Had to find out what the plans were before getting in touch with but looking to tailgate tomorrow. I know it might be too late to get in touch with someone but is there anything that we can bring for the tailgate?

Who dat!

Good morning everyone,Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that was able to make the tailgate at the pepsi center.What a great time for all.In the next few days I'll be posting the pics from the day.

Me and the GF (she learned how to "Who Dat!") had a great time, too! Thanks gummbo (and everyone else) for the good time and great food.

Keep the faith everybody! Don't give up!

Geaux Saints

Thanks gumbo and everyone else for arranging the tailgating party. I had a lot of fun. Even though we didn't pull it off it was definitely worth the trip. The jambalaya was amazing and the crawfish po-boy was also great. It was great meeting all the saints fan over here.

I'

thanks gumbo and all the other saints fans we met at the pepsi center had a great time a win would of been nice but it was worth it

I want to say thanks to everyone who came to the tailgate it was a blast.

I Just wanted to thank gummbo & cmcox for the great hospitality at the tailgate.. The jambalaya & crawfish were excellent.. It was nice to see so many fellow WHO DATS in Denver.. A win would have been nice but still it was a great game.. Thanks again... We will have to do that for another game soon.. WHO DAT!!

Wow sorry to take so long to post but it was agreat time what a great group of people my son said it was the best weekend of his life even though in my opinioion we got screwed by the luckiest team in the NFL playing the unluckiest team and best fans in the NFL (and im not being bias) just got in like 20 min agoe back from my trip have been in a info blackout in wyoming ..............WHO DAT BEAT SANFRAN ....................................................................................................TURK

Wow sorry to take so long to post but it was agreat time what a great group of people my son said it was the best weekend of his life even though in my opinioion we got screwed by the luckiest team in the NFL playing the unluckiest team and best fans in the NFL (and im not being bias) just got in like 20 min agoe back from my trip have been in a info blackout in wyoming ..............WHO DAT BEAT SANFRAN ....................................................................................................TURK

Hi turk,Just e-mailed the pics to superwolf he'll try to post them or this site sometime some i hope,Thanks for coming,I'm glad you and your son had a good time.WHO DAT!!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom