Saints have interest in Robbie Anderson (1 Viewer)

I just looked at his highlights from this past season. Looks like good hands and plenty of speed to take the top off.
How much will he cost ?
In the draft we could probably get 2 talented WR. However we need a LB, and OL also. I would settle for one in the draft. We have a couple of good ones who were on the Practice squad, and one was moved up to the roster. I puzzled me as to which one. I thought that Emmanuel Butler looked fantastic in preseason. But it was Lil' Jordan Humphreys who made the regular roster and did well.

I'd love to have him but heard he wanted a lot of money.
This is the worst off season in a long time for wide receivers in the free-agent market given all the available talent coming in the draft. They have little leverage at this point.

He will come much cheaper than you think, the Saints should take advantage of that.

. I thought that Emmanuel Butler looked fantastic in preseason. But it was Lil' Jordan Humphreys who made the regular roster and did well.

I remember that question being asked towards the end of the season...I don’t remember if it was Payton or CJ but the reason why is Butler is Michael Thomas’ backup and that’s not what we needed at the time. In the future he may learn other positions and it may be a different story but last year he was only ready if something happened to MT.

I’d take a chance on him or sanders. We don’t have enough draft capital to take 2 wrs I don’t think

They are all interested in the most money they can get.

I would be too.

The question is who pays them the most for a team they want to play for.

Starting to accept the fact that almost MOST players we are reported to be interested in will be out of the Saints' price range.
There is a distinct difference between out of our price range and being more costly then willing to pay. The Saints being prudent shouldn’t be held against them.

There is a distinct difference between out of our price range and being more costly then willing to pay. The Saints being prudent shouldn’t be held against them.

I want to meet you lol.

What if I said "starting to accept the fact that almost MOST players we are reported to be interested in will be more costly than the Saints willing to pay because the Saints are prudent" in thosed exact words?

I want to meet you lol.

What if I said "starting to accept the fact that almost MOST players we are reported to be interested in will be more costly than the Saints willing to pay because the Saints are prudent" in thosed exact words?
It doesn’t matter how you word it, if they want a player they can get them. I believe they’ve spent like the 5th most money in free agency, yet you’ve been complaining for 4 days now. Maybe if they overpaid you’d be more happy?!?!

It doesn’t matter how you word it, if they want a player they can get them. I believe they’ve spent like the 5th most money in free agency, yet you’ve been complaining for 4 days now. Maybe if they overpaid you’d be more happy?!?!

I literally re-stated what I said by copying and pasting what you just said to me...FOH hahaha if I’m wrong by the words I’ve said (by changing the sentence into the words you told me to say), then by logic, you’re wrong too.

I literally re-stated what I said by copying and pasting what you just said to me...FOH hahaha if I’m wrong by the words I’ve said (by changing the sentence into the words you told me to say), then by logic, you’re wrong too.
You make my head hurt. I will go sanitize my home for the ninth time today and take my 5th shower. Good luck with your “We aren’t as good as last year” rhetoric .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom