Saints jersey number changes (2 Viewers)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score

Nothing Earth-shattering. I do like Williams' change.

I disapprove of Bowden's change and any other change involving these god-forsaken amateur rules numbers.

giphy.gif

Nothing Earth-shattering. I do like Williams' change.

I disapprove of Bowden's change and any other change involving these god-forsaken amateur rules numbers.

giphy.gif

Watch With Me – The Young and The Restless | Recapping Y&R one affair at a  time

Looks sloppy and out of order with all the random numbers running around on the field on offense or defense.

Watch With Me – The Young and The Restless | Recapping Y&R one affair at a  time

Looks sloppy and out of order with all the random numbers running around on the field on offense or defense.

Yep...never before have I watched football and seen players making plays, and afterwards having to wonder what position they were playing.

I don't know why, but it's different when it's the amateur levels. Maybe because we care less since the players aren't going to be there very long anyway? Or perhaps it's the fact that most people, including avid college football fans, don't know 99% of the rest of the country's players outside of their own favorite teams' and a few of the top guys around the nation?

Yep...never before have I watched football and seen players making plays, and afterwards having to wonder what position they were playing.

I don't know why, but it's different when it's the amateur levels. Maybe because we care less since the players aren't going to be there very long anyway? Or perhaps it's the fact that most people, including avid college football fans, don't know 99% of the rest of the country's players outside of their own favorite teams' and a few of the top guys around the nation?
Also in college, the good players get the single digit numbers. (I assume its some kind of recruiting or motivational tactic?)

In the NFL, its whatever scrub feels like they want it.

Also in college, the good players get the single digit numbers. (I assume its some kind of recruiting or motivational tactic?)

In the NFL, its whatever scrub feels like they want it.
They weren't making the team anyway so safeties, wide receivers, corners with single digit number or numbers in the teens were at the bottom of the depth chart now they are starters.

Figured there would be some changes, thanks for sharing. I knew 21 would get snatched up, it's a coveted number. Glad Jake got a better number, 14 is so goofy looking.

Wouldn't get too bent out of shape over Bowden taking 5, I can't imagine he will be here long term but you never know.

Figured there would be some changes, thanks for sharing. I knew 21 would get snatched up, it's a coveted number. Glad Jake got a better number, 14 is so goofy looking.

Wouldn't get too bent out of shape over Bowden taking 5, I can't imagine he will be here long term but you never know.
Would have thought Grupe would take 5. He is so small, a single digit may have looked better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom