Saints Meeting “Extensively” With Hendon Hooker (1 Viewer)

There is so much focus on the Saints and Hooker getting together, that I'm afraid some other QB-needy team will jump us to get them a Hooker, a la Mahomes. I think we might trade up to Kansas City's spot at the bottom of the first to get the 5 year option.

In addition to picking just 2 picks before, so 2 picks in the 1st?

There is so much focus on the Saints and Hooker getting together, that I'm afraid some other QB-needy team will jump us to get them a Hooker, a la Mahomes. I think we might trade up to Kansas City's spot at the bottom of the first to get the 5 year option.
Just take Hooker at 29 if you're sold on him being a franchise QB

Makes sense. The Saints aren't in a position to go after the highest tier of QBs so they have to focus on the next group. We will probably be hearing about the Saints linked to other such QBs over the next couple of months.

So, you're afraid another team will pick a player *because* the Saints are meeting with him? Who hurt you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom