Saints Super Bowl Parade vs. other cities (1 Viewer)

Nobody throws a parade like us New Orleanian's. Interesting that Baltimore incorporated the military in the parade. I think it was a nice gesture.

The only city that can compete with New Orleans in throwing some form of parade is Rio.

I mean, any other parade in the US is terrible in comparison to a New Orleans one.

I decided to allow two other parades/cities that can almost compete with New Orleans.

The Tournament of Roses and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade are the only two events that even come close.

Tiger Walk is a pretty cool parade too. Watching the team and band head out to Death Valley before the game is really pretty cool to watch.

Where's the beads.....? And what other city throws a SB parade at night?

90427dd9f29f8f561aee75fcaa64a060

The only think that was missing from our parade was filling the SuperDome. Nobody does a parade like us.

yeah, I heard that report the other day about the Ravens 'parade' and they were saying Tens of thousands of people in the streets, and a stadium filled to capacity blah blah blah..

Don't know how true it is, but I was hearing something like a million people in attendance for the Saints parade, and only something like 500,000 people living in New Orleans at the time ?

Who Dat!?

:gosaints:

Well, I hear the Krewe of Zulu in New Orleans has a Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champions float today with some of the Ravens players riding so I guess they are getting a proper Mardi Gras style parade.

Well, I hear the Krewe of Zulu in New Orleans has a Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champions float today with some of the Ravens players riding so I guess they are getting a proper Mardi Gras style parade.

Warren Sapp also tweeted that he was riding in Zulu.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom