Saints vs. Atlanta (Anyone want to tailgate) {merged} (1 Viewer)

you bringing the man formerly known as penalty man?

Penalty Man is not going to ATL, he said, and I quote, "It's to smelly" there.
I am probably not wearing my getup, unless i can get a hold of a bullet proof vest.

Blade is calling someone "smelly"?

now I have heard it all....
will try and drop by the tailgate, we're set up in one of the parking pass lots (Lot A) IF thats not the other end of the world We'll try and drop by ( I suspect it is)

sitting in section 341 also

Penalty Man is not going to ATL, he said, and I quote, "It's to smelly" there.
I am probably not wearing my getup, unless i can get a hold of a bullet proof vest.

Last edited:
I will be tailgating in LOT A.

I am frying a turkey this year! (We did a huge gumbo last year)

I have been to this game the last 7 years. The Falcon fans are arrogant as all hell. They will curse you out and literally want to fight you. Just ignore them and laugh. You know what...it is mostly the white guys that are the biggest ******s. The brothers are cool as hell!!!!!! (and I am white)

have fun!

Last edited:
Bringin gumbo from Biloxi

Hey everyone. Damn I'm gettin cranked up about this game (or at least the pre-game!). I'm bringing a friend of mine who grew up in Jersey and is a lifelong Steelers fan (two weeks ago was rough for us). She has "adopted" the Saints this year, and has really become a big fan. She has never been to an NFL game so this is her first. I'm painting her face before we come down to the Dome.

I grew up in Biloxi, am down here now seeing my sister and Mom. I'm bringing back some gumbo and Abita beer and am really looking forward to catchin up with some Yats and Coonasses and tellin lies and eatin good food and then watchin the Saints kick the **** out of those lame *** falcons!!!

See you guys in the morning. Anything else we need to bring. I will be there at 1030.

YOu coming Jambalaya?? Come to the marshalling yard north of the Georgia Dome. Look for Saint Mike's black and gold Bus.

Who Dat.

There is a popeys on ponce de leon about 1 mile from the interstate.

I will pick you up some if you want. Check your PMs.

I hope that everyone has a safe trip and here's to a good game and a Falcons win. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom