Saints vs. Atlanta (Anyone want to tailgate) {merged} (1 Viewer)

Come on Guys and Girls. Lets get this thing organized. Where are we tailgating and who is going? DETAILS NEEDED!

SEE YA THERE!

Beat The Falcons!

Hey guys...I usually park on the CNN Center side of the GA Dome, over near the Centinneal Olympic Park. It's a few blocks to walk, and I believe I usually pay $10 - $20 for parking. I'll be at the game with my wife...(she hasn't been with me to a Saints game in several years.)

I can't wait to see the Saints kick some Falcon rear-end! I'm ready for some WHO DAT chants!

BTW...Great bus! Thant thing is awesome! I'll pay attention to this thread thoughout the week, and I may show up where you guys are. WHO DAT!?!?!?

We will be tailgating on the south side of the marshalling yard which I have colored in Blue. SaintMike has agreed to park his sweet bus in this area. The green area in this image is the area where we want to tailgate.

map4.jpg

The yellow lot is in this second image. That is where cars can park for 8 buck each.

Map-Lot-location2.jpg

So far it sounds like it is me and my buddies, Saint Mike and his buddies, and you and your buddies. As of now I am just going to bring some food and some adult beverages with me, but if more people want to join in I would certainly be wiling to cook. I will be getting there around 10:00 AM.

I will be there with 2 of my buddies. All I will have is beer(unless there is something I need to bring)....I will walk to this area since I will have already paid for parking at the Hyatt. By the way, My name is Scott. How will I know that it is you other than looking for the Van.

Saint Mike-What time are you getting there?

Beat The Flippin Falcons!

Bumpity...Bump...Bump.

It will be tough for me to get down there at 10 or 10:30. I will be getting to the area around 11:30 - 12. Even if I can't get there to tailgate much, I'd love to see that bus and get my picture in front of it! That thing is great!!

Good luck with the tailgating plans, and make some noise for those damn Falcon lovers!!!

WHO DAT, BABY...WHO DAT!?

At this point I am just going to bring some chicken like Saint Mike has planned. Anybody interested in cooking?

I will be there with 2 of my buddies. All I will have is beer(unless there is something I need to bring)....I will walk to this area since I will have already paid for parking at the Hyatt. By the way, My name is Scott. How will I know that it is you other than looking for the Van.

Saint Mike-What time are you getting there?

I'll be there about 10:30, There are six coming with me, plus 4 other friends meeting me there. Lets get a count of how many are going to be there.

At this point I am just going to bring some chicken like Saint Mike has planned. Anybody interested in cooking?

I think it would be best for everyone to just bring what they want. I sure don't feel like cooking, so I'll stop to get my food. BTW, if anyone is not familiar with the law in Georgia, they do not sell beer on sunday. Make sure you buy your beer before midnight on Saturday. Also, it's like on t.v., they don't sell hard alcohol in the grocery store or the gas stations. You have to go to a liquor store.

I think it would be best for everyone to just bring what they want. I sure don't feel like cooking, so I'll stop to get my food. BTW, if anyone is not familiar with the law in Georgia, they do not sell beer on sunday. Make sure you buy your beer before midnight on Saturday. Also, it's like on t.v., they don't sell hard alcohol in the grocery store or the gas stations. You have to go to a liquor store.

Never knew that, I know Georgia and most of the south is Protestant country but is that for all of Georgia??

I am sorry to say I have never had the pleasure to watch the Saints play Falcons in Atlanta. So guys in this season of giving lets be nice to all fans th..........OK I am over it lets save the Turkey and fry up some Falcon Sunday

Saintmike

I will be there with 3 others.

That makes

Saintmike 11
Steltz02 4

.. I know some more people mentioned that they want to come.

Me and Daguirre84 will be there. If we can find a popeyes we will bring chicken and beer (appropriate for Atlanta). Count us in...

Bump.

Beer can be sold in GA restaurants. Sports bar owners and baptists form an unusual alliance any time the subject is brought up.

I will be getting my beer on Saturday just to be safe.

Ridgeben adds 2

we are up to 17

I was talking about beer and/or alcohol to bring to the tailgate...I know you can buy a beer at the dome and in restaurants with a meal. I was just warning people to buy it Saturday and don't wait till your on the way to the game Sunday and think you can stop and buy it then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom