Saints vs Bucs a rivalry?... Are we getting to the point where it's as big as Saints/Falcons? (1 Viewer)

The only rational way to take this is to hate the Falcons even more because they have to be behind it somehow. There's literally no animosity for the Bucs outside of game days against them.

Who am I kidding? It's not possible to hate the Falcons more. God, they suck. I hope all their changes blow up in their face, but really slowly. They finish each year with just enough hope to not see the further demise on the horizon as they continue to lose both games to the Saints year in and year out. I hope their rookie QB does enough to cause a QB controversy and then ***** the bed when they let Cousins go, only to have an extremely successful career with an AFC team after they give up on him further making them look like complete idiots. LOL!

...what was this thread about again? Oh yeah, **** the Falcons.
qft

Wait, he's serious?

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

No.

Jordan took shots at Donovan Smith because he was garbage. Jordan and Davenport would take turns embarrassing him every time we played Tampa. Cam knew Smith wasn't worth anywhere near the amount of money Tampa gave him just to get their QB routinely killed. When Smith got that extension, he was their 2nd worst offensive lineman on their team. The following offseason he became the worst on their OL after they drafted Wirfs and got rid of Demar Dotson (who Cam would also beat like a rented mule).

Jordan's comments about Smith back then wouldn't be far off from division rivals' comments on if we'd extend Penning for ~$40M+ in a few years without him showing significant improvement.

I was bred to hate Atlanta. From Saints football all the way to hating the city. Although I’ll admit that I’ve never had a bad time in that city, but the point remains. We are two of the NFC West competitors so naturally we have a history. As for the Bucs, if I do not fulfill my dream of moving out of the country in 5 years, then I am moving to the Tampa Bay Area. I’ve always loved that area and their team does not bother me one bit. Same for Charlotte (Panthers) as I live in Charlotte. I dislike the Bucs and Panthers based on principle. Those rivalries just don’t hold a candle to our rivalry with Atlanta.

I don’t understand why Bucs fans and reporters are so desperate to make this a thing.

I certainly think they hate us a lot, because for a good while we were a bully in what was a new division for them, relatively speaking.

For this writer to compare this to the Saints-Falcons rivalry is comical though.

Writing a whole article trying to prove a rivalry exists…I mean, how lame is that??? 🤣
Because they don’t wanna be considered the Marlins of the NFL.

According to my friends from Atlanta, there isn’t a rivalry. Falcons are just bad and Saints fans just rub it in.
Disclaimer:
Yes there are lots of good people from Atlanta. Yes I do let the hate fly when it comes to sports.

I don’t understand why Bucs fans and reporters are so desperate to make this a thing.

I certainly think they hate us a lot, because for a good while we were a bully in what was a new division for them, relatively speaking.

For this writer to compare this to the Saints-Falcons rivalry is comical though.

Writing a whole article trying to prove a rivalry exists…I mean, how lame is that??? 🤣

Yeah! That's pretty much how I saw it. Entertaining, none the less.

I feared Mike Alstott - that’s about as much energy I’ve given to the Bucs
I’m not even sure that Florida is a real place- especially the Tampa part
What even is that?
Alsott and Derrick Brooks were the 2 players for Tampa that I respected their game. True Pro's that played the game as it should. The Buc's as a whole were usually the most physical to cheap shots artists except the those 2 however so YES the rivalry exists!

Definitely not on the same level as the failclowns but fortunately for the bucs I have enough hate in me to accommodate both teams. It's more of a 60/40 or 70/30 split though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom