Saints will get smoked this weekend by Dobbs (1 Viewer)

Dennis Allen loves playing 3 safety variants on defense. I would expect we have someone who lines up in a Slot/middle zone presnap look that has QB spy/contain responsibilities.

Last edited:
Dennis Allen’s defenses do not match-up well against running QBs. The zone defense that leaves huge gaps and with our slow linebackers and aggressive d-line - running QBs have feasted on the Saints D the past few seasons.

I’m assuming that the Vikings are going to throw a lot of rollouts and scrambles with Dobbs. It’ll be frustrating to watch, especially of 3rd and mediums.

Dennis Allen’s defenses do not match-up well against running QBs. The zone defense that leaves huge gaps and with our slow linebackers and aggressive d-line - running QBs have feasted on the Saints D the past few seasons.

I’m assuming that the Vikings are going to throw a lot of rollouts and scrambles with Dobbs. It’ll be frustrating to watch, especially of 3rd and mediums.
I hope he rolls out right into Cam Jordan's waiting arms.

I hope Baghead knows when we beat the Vikings, he's has to come back here to eat crow. He probably won't...

It's not zone defenses that struggle against mobile QBs. It's the man defense we like to run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom