Saints will get smoked this weekend by Dobbs (2 Viewers)

You probably should have waited and posted this after the game. I hope you're wrong but DA doesn't exactly breed confidence. Reactions to your post remind me of those South Park episodes..."we don't take kindly to your kind (people who have an opinion) round here".😁
The MINN d isn’t nearly as good against the run or pass. They are middle and bottom rated. The Bears were top and top rated. If anything this game will be higher scoring becaue we will score more and Minn has the best ranked passing offense in the league. 34-28 to the whodats

Dennis Allen loves playing 3 safety variants on defense. I would expect we have someone who lines up in a Slot/middle zone presnap look that has QB spy/contain responsibilities.
It’s a perfect time to play a rookie scrambling Qb. The last quarter of live football that we played, we solved that problem. They will not be sneaking up on us. Plus there’s film they can review from Arizona. Where secret Bagent man had limited tape and I don’t know if any college tape. Maybe audio only, that college is so small. <insert double tap snare drum plus symbol.wav>

It’s a perfect time to play a rookie scrambling Qb. The last quarter of live football that we played, we solved that problem. They will not be sneaking up on us. Plus there’s film they can review from Arizona. Where secret Bagent man had limited tape and I don’t know if any college tape. Maybe audio only, that college is so small. <insert double tap snare drum plus symbol.wav>
There is no tape because he isn't a running QB, he probably had more yards russing in that game than he has in his entire career College and Pro. . I don't think DA game planned for that at all, but put a stop to it after halftime. WIth Dobbs, everyone knows he is a scrambler/runner, hopefully, they can game plan for it, Trever Lawrence can beat you throwing the ball, I don;'t think Dobbs can if he has to be one dimentional.

Not sure how many of you look at the O'Line committee. They showed how Dobbs killed the failcons running and being mobile. We made Bagent look like Steve Young. If DA is able to stop him I will be surprised.
Ok

The way you neutralize those legs is to get ahead by two scores. If he can beat our defense with his arm, then so be it and we deserve the loss. With our secondary, I don’t see it.

Not sure how many of you look at the O'Line committee. They showed how Dobbs killed the failcons running and being mobile. We made Bagent look like Steve Young. If DA is able to stop him I will be surprised.
Your gonna get flamed for this, but I completely agree. Dobbs shook like almost EVERY tackle form the Falcons D line, and lit them up. Our defensive If no one was watching, Bagent ran all over and had the Saints. On top of that, the Saints always struggle with the Vikings. And MARK MY WORDS. The Saints will constantly hover around 500 with this coaching staff. We will always be win one, lose one, win one, lose two. So with that all being said, I'm betting on us being back to 5-5 by next week.

You know those people at work that just have to have something to birch about? We all have lots to birch about at work, but the ones that birch about, like, not having blue pens when there are tons of black. This is those type of people but with Saints fans. Just use the black pens man CMON!
Your griping on the other side just adds to it. Pollyanish and thin-skinned is a bad combination.

Your gonna get flamed for this, but I completely agree. Dobbs shook like almost EVERY tackle form the Falcons D line, and lit them up. Our defensive If no one was watching, Bagent ran all over and had the Saints. On top of that, the Saints always struggle with the Vikings. And MARK MY WORDS. The Saints will constantly hover around 500 with this coaching staff. We will always be win one, lose one, win one, lose two. So with that all being said, I'm betting on us being back to 5-5 by next week.
Eh, Saints defense adjusted at halftime. Don't think it's gonna take them that long this time around. Dobbs will get some yards, probably, but nothing like he did vs Atlanta.

(n) Bagent was a turnover machine in the second half...

Did any of you nay-sayers watch the game!

He ran all over the Saints in the 1st half. His running was completely shut down in the 2nd, when he had 10 yards running, was sacked for a loss of 8, and had 3 turnovers. The Bears only scored 3 points in the 2nd half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom