saintsations have their 1st male dancer (update '19 -now 3. WE ARE LEgION) (1 Viewer)

Same routines but his outfit never matched theirs. If they had pom poms he had nothing or a towel. Looked like a fan ran out on the field and started dancing with them.
Hoping I don't set anything off with this statement, but the routines is what I had a severe problem with.

Whether he's gay or not, the routines need to acknowledge the fact that there are men (or a man) on the squad; three routines were feminine in nature and did not adapt to him as a man. If you're going to have men on the squad, you need more than one and they need routines that match more to what teams with co-ed dancers in the NBA do. I'm quite disappointed in Tamika's job as squad manager.

Also, now that you're adding men to the squad, change the damn name.

Runs and hides

Hoping I don't set anything off with this statement, but the routines is what I had a severe problem with.

Whether he's gay or not, the routines need to acknowledge the fact that there are men (or a man) on the squad; three routines were feminine in nature and did not adapt to him as a man. If you're going to have men on the squad, you need more than one and they need routines that match more to what teams with co-ed dancers in the NBA do. I'm quite disappointed in Tamika's job as squad manager.

Also, now that you're adding men to the squad, change the damn name.

Runs and hides
in Shakespeare's time, all of the roles were played by men
Shakespeare did not change Juliet's lines just bc they were said by a man

Somebody please update the thread title. Guido won't be back from Lent until next week. :)

OK by me. Next.

The 2019 New Orleans Saintsations squad will have three men (from left: Dante Sanders, Dylon Hoffpauir and Jesse Hernandez). With a squad of 32 cheerleaders, the Saints may have the most male cheerleaders in the NFL this year.

Saintsations announce 2019 squad — and three of the 32 cheerleaders are men

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom