Salisbury picks the Saints... (1 Viewer)

why was he suspended?

Didn't he try giving Joe Theisman a Kiss during a broadcast.........oh wait......That was Joe Theisman on Suzy Kolber. Ehhhh, they all work in close quarters :)

Didn't he try giving Joe Theisman a Kiss during a broadcast.........oh wait......That was Joe Theisman on Suzy Kolber. Ehhhh, they all work in close quarters :)
Namath, not Theisman.

Pick up a copy of ESPN: The Uncensored History for the really good behind the scenes gossip. :)

Speaking of, this has to be one of the most awkward moments for ole squinty eyed Suzy :) http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2483773

Man, I remember that. That was hilarious to witness. Truth be told, I wouldn't kick Suzy Kolber out of bed, but Joe was pretty liquored up that night. ESPN learned a very valuable lesson that night. Don't interview stars, especially after they've been drinking because just might make themselves and your network on look stupid on national television.

Sean has been picking us to make the playoffs for the past 6 years (exception of last year). Why is it surprising he did it again?

He's a closet saints fan. Hes just really timid after us burning him 2001-2004.

On the ESPN website, all the "experts" are picking the Saints over the Bucs except Chris Mortenson and Merrill Hoge.

I expect a strong Saints rebound on Sunday.

st. dave

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom