Scoot in the Morning (1 Viewer)

I actually met some guy in Denver about 6 or 7 years back (friend of a friend of a friend) who claimed he was Scoot in the Morning. It's about the last thing I would expect someone to make up, so perhaps he was :scratch:

I only scoot on mornings I drink coffee

Anyone remember when he was on WWL?
People used to call him and ask if he was wearing womens underwear....

ALL THE TIME>

It was funny.

I'm glad I came to the reality that I'm 46.......

attachment.php

This dude is like 55......trying to be 22 again....

Scoot?
You sure its not..

Skeet in the Morning
Skeet at Night
Skeet, skeet, skeet
when you're feelin' uptight

crown.gif

W & J started on Q 93, back in the 80's, before their change in format, Scoot was originaly on WRNO back in the '70's. New Orleans radio has changed so much in the past 30 years, it's pretty hard to keep up.:jpshakehead:.

WCKW 92.3 was Classic Rock
WQUE 93.3. was top 40
95.7 WKBU was oldies
WEZB B 97 was top 40, and still is I guess...
WRNO 99.5 was Rock, then became classic rock, is now talk
WNOE 101.1was rock then became country

I remember listening to WRNO & WNOE when I was in high school. They were the preferred rock and roll stations for me and my friends.

:scratch:

Scott Redmond gives a straight argument for gay rights, including gay marriage, in his new book, Get Over the Rainbow: Why Everyone Should Fight for Gay Rights. Other books on this topic have been written by homosexuals, but Redmond, a heterosexual, provides a compelling and unique perspective on America''s most heated social and political debate-gay marriage. As a radio talk show host in New Orleans, Miami, Seattle, Portland, OR, Philadelphia, and Denver, Scott Redmond (also known as "Scoot") defied his industry''s norms by passionately leading the argument in favor of gay marriage. Redmond was born in New Orleans, where he spent his earlier broadcast years as "Scoot in the Morning" on music and talk radio. From an early age he was introduced to the openness of homosexuality in the French Quarter of New Orleans, especially during Mardi Gras. Writing this book was Redmond''s way of telling every heterosexual that it is logical to join the fight for gay rights; and letting gays and lesbians know that there''s a heterosexual aggressively fighting for legal gay marriage. As a radio personality, Redmond was embraced by the gay and lesbian community. Redmond has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel. He has contributed a column to the gay publication, OUTFRONT.

Amazon.com: Get Over the Rainbow: Why Everyone Should Join the Fight for Gay Rights (9781418482183): Scott Redmond: Books

Attachments

• scoot.jpg
    scoot.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 142

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom