Sean "Diddy" Combs houses were raided by Feds (Update: Diddy charged) (19 Viewers)

So by the way, I’m seeing a lot of traffic about this and it’s probably true. The massive amounts of baby oil were used to secretly dose the victims with GHB - which is similar to MDMA in effect and is commonly delivered through the skin.

Caveat: this post is representative of a lot of similar posts - not saying this is true, just seems like it could be

Last edited:
So by the way, I’m seeing a lot of traffic about this and it’s probably true. The massive amounts of baby oil were used to secretly dose the victims with GHB - which is similar to MDMA in effect and is commonly delivered through the skin.

Holy sheet! This is just terrible to think about for the victims in this. There has to be hundreds if not thousands of people who were unwittingly drugged. Absolutely awful. Diddy is a monster. How depraved can someone be to do that? Ugh.

If true, and it's looking that way, lock him up in gen pop and throw away the key.

Last edited by a moderator:

I had heard this before but wasn't sure how credible it was. Certainly blows away his attorney saying, Hey, Diddy is just like everybody else and buys his baby oil by the pallet at the Costco.

I had heard this before but wasn't sure how credible it was. Certainly blows away his attorney saying, Hey, Diddy is just like everybody else and buys his baby oil by the pallet at the Costco.

Yeah and I’m not certain it’s true, to be clear.

Yeah and I’m not certain it’s true, to be clear.
Ah, okay. I'm not sure what it says about me that I think it makes much more "sense" that it's 1,000 bottles of GHB than that it's 1,000 bottles of baby oil.

I'm sure we'll get the other big names we've been promised any day now.

Ciroc ... which he partly owned at the time.
Can I go down a little bit of a conspiracy path? Maybe Chuck can comment. I've seen lots of people online throwing out that it was his lawsuit against Ciroc that fueled the flames & initiated the federal investigation. Basically saying that Diddy angered the liquor gods and so they got the feds to trigger the investigation and were done protecting him because they (Ciroc) had known about his depraved behavior for years but overlooked it because he was falling in line until the lawsuit.

I am not really one to believe in conspiracies. When I hear about stuff involving the uber rich, I fall into the school of thought of "oh shocking. Filthy rich people doing crappy things because their wealth was used to coerce people to do things they normally wouldn't do or buy them out of situations most of us couldn't get out of...this is not a conspiracy, it's just rich a holes doing what rich a holes (not all) tend to do and most people that accumulate that level of wealth generally don't come by it by doing things ethically".

I thought it was Cassie's lawsuit that sort of blew up his spot but for entertainment, wanted to see what y'all thought about the whole Ciroc lawsuit angle.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom