Sean Payton’s crowd reception when he returns (37 Viewers)

The best thing that could happen for the Saints fans would be for Sean to get a standing ovation, and for this current team to get booed if things go bad. That would cause Gayle to recognize that this ain’t it. Keeping this status quo would put her right up there with David Tepper.

I’ve watched Saints football for decades. This man provided me memories to last a lifetime. He did something nobody thought would ever be achieved in bringing the Lombardi trophy to the city of New Orleans. He came to us in our darkest hours when we were left for dead post Katrina. How quickly people forget. I’ll be cheering him. But of course also for a Saints win.

He needs to be cheered so that Loomis can hear that he messed up letting him get out the door.

It was telling that Payton has only criticized the Saints publicly once and that was last season stating that Denver had a superior process at evaluating talent. Loomis immediately made changes to that department after that report came out and even made more changes by hiring more new staff members this past offseason.

Last edited:
I'll be there--no way I boo Sean Payton. Brought us unprecedented success, a Super Bowl win, and was with us 16 seasons giving it his all. You're a complete jack a$$ if you boo the man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom