Saints Sean Payton opens up about why he left the Saints (merged) (2 Viewers)

If it was just the no call, that would be one thing. If it was only the most blatant missed call in NFL history I'd give the NFL/Goodell the benefit of the doubt. No obvious vendetta against SP/Saints. No grand conspiracy. But it wasn't just the no call. It was damn near every week. The Saints would have flags thrown against them willy nilly but our opponents would play nearly flawless football. Very little holding. Not many PIs. Opponent faced with a big 3rd and long, que the ref, have a first down on the house.

I'm not conspiracy guy but at some point I just had to see it for what it was. The bias against the Saints was 100% real and the stats backed it up.
Never mind the slap to the facemask/head that Brees took in OT on the interception to the Rams that wasn't called. If that was P Manning or Brady that gets called without question.

Again. That doesn’t make sense. The ratings don’t change significantly enough to warrant a fox or favoring of a certain team.
The highest rated NFC Championship was the Saints/ Vikings game.
The Super Bowl that broke MASH’s record and started the streak of Super Bowl ratings increasing every year was Saints/Colts.
I really appreciate your work here, but you really are wasting your breath. Conspiracy theories are all the rage right now and you'll never convince them they are wrong. The real question is why do people keep watching something that they are convinced is fixed? Why waste your time, money, or passion if it's already been determined and it won't be your team?

So, the League will help Cincinnati, one of the most historically bad franchises, while they’ll continue to do everything to keep the Saints out?
Doesn’t make sense.
Cincy was unbelievably bad(Andy was their star QB), we had Sean who wore a Goodell Clown shirt on a national interview

If it was just the no call, that would be one thing. If it was only the most blatant missed call in NFL history I'd give the NFL/Goodell the benefit of the doubt. No obvious vendetta against SP/Saints. No grand conspiracy. But it wasn't just the no call. It was damn near every week. The Saints would have flags thrown against them willy nilly but our opponents would play nearly flawless football. Very little holding. Not many PIs. Opponent faced with a big 3rd and long, que the ref, have a first down on the house.

I'm not conspiracy guy but at some point I just had to see it for what it was. The bias against the Saints was 100% real and the stats backed it up.
Have a Mathmatics degree. In the end, its always about the numbers. Those numbers are way out of the real of "chance"

But they didn’t win the championship that year.
Because Goodell never controlled Belichek. He did all he could do. We will never Know, would we have beaten the Pats? Just an aside, I have a request for a Goodell clown tshirt and Voodoo doll in my will

Because Goodell never controlled Belichek. He did all he could do. We will never Know, would we have beaten the Pats? Just an aside, I have a request for a Goodell clown tshirt and Voodoo doll in my will
But that’s not how a fix works. You need to control everything.

Why you think it was lowest scoring though? I think the script got flipped, Saints would have never only scored 3 and probably would have beat NE. NE had no business there either.
That was the point. If Brees beats both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in Super Bowls, it would shatter the entire GOAT narrative.

That’s pretty risky of him to say we were one of the most penalized teams and always tended to lose “jump ball” calls, because Goodell was still mad about “Bountygate,” more than ten years ago. I wonder if he’ll be fined by the league.
Its not about Bounty Gate, it was about winning the SB in 09 which wasnt suppose to happen.

Bounty gate was the punishment for 09, it got bought up or started to get bought up in the 2011 season before the 49ers game.

The question is, will they go after Payton while hes in Denver with officiating goofs?
My answer is, they wont need to because Denver wont be winning anyway.

Its not about Bounty Gate, it was about winning the SB in 09 which wasnt suppose to happen.

Bounty gate was the punishment for 09, it got bought up or started to get bought up in the 2011 season before the 49ers game.

The question is, will they go after Payton while hes in Denver with officiating goofs?
My answer is, they wont need to because Denver wont be winning anyway.
But that doesn’t make sense because the ratings for that Super Bowl increased from the year prior and they charged more for ads the next year.

But it needed to be said. Nobody outside of New Orleans was talking about it, now more people are aware of the favored nation status, and will be aware of and when it happens to their favorite team.
But the problem is, nobody cares until it's happening to them, and it's only a team or two that he Goodell has his vendetta against at any given time. We needed other owners to stand up for us and they did not.

But the problem is, nobody cares until it's happening to them, and it's only a team or two that he Goodell has his vendetta against at any given time. We needed other owners to stand up for us and they did not.
Not enough owners think their is a problem or they know the problem and not playing into the politics of the NFL. If theirs a team that has worse problems with the brass and the officiating, its the Lions. teams like the Jaguars, Saints, Texans, Browns, Lions, Chargers, Raiders, Cowboys to name a few of recent times, are teams thats not suppose to win anything as far as a title, problem is, 1 of them has. 2 others have multiple SBs wins, but not in this century. Theirs been so much BS change after Goodell became commissioner, the integrity of the game has been jeopardized ever since. All those punishments handed down to the Patriots for spygate, deflate gate, and what not, was a rouse to make you think the NFL did do something, but really did nothing.

As long as the billionaires are raking in the TV money and everything else I don't think they care as much as many folks believe....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom