Sean Payton's Broncos lost to Seattle Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Honestly it looked to me like he really dummed down the offense for bo nix. the problem is that the defense knew he did that and kabashed everything. i also wonder what will happen to Zac Strief if this offensive line doesn't get better. There is something about Sean Payton with shades on that no longer feels like the Sean Payton we grew to know and love. He's a changed man and while some things are the same other things have changed and i think for the worse.

I seriously don't understand the salty ex-girlfriend-level hate that Payton gets from Saints fans. Dude gave us 15 seasons, including the winningest stretch in team history and a freaking Super Bowl win. Geez, get over it.
I concur! Sean Payton was the best thing ever to happen for the New Orleans Saints.

We must have been watching different games where Bo Nix didn't have 42 attempts for 138 yards and 2 interceptions.
Wasn’t great. But the Broncos WR corp is useless. Absolutely zero YAC. They desperately need an upgrade. At Seattle for your first game is no easy task.

We would have if it weren't for the 'NOLA No-Call' and the 'Minnesota Miracle' debacle. Do you agree?
The Saints would have at least been playing in one more NFCCG and one more SB.
Idk, SP always had excuses. I think with a Bill Bellicheck quality coach the Saints win three super bowls during Brees time here. I was glad to see SP go.
Belichek was the right coach for the Patriots and Payton was right for the Saints. Can’t say if each would have been as successful if the teams were swapped.

I concur! Sean Payton was the best thing ever to happen for the New Orleans Saints.
The best thing to ever happened to the New Orleans Saints was when Tom Benson bought the team. Our first owner makes David Tepper look like a football genius.

Total respect for Sean Payton, but he's gone.

I seriously don't understand the salty ex-girlfriend-level hate that Payton gets from Saints fans. Dude gave us 15 seasons, including the winningest stretch in team history and a freaking Super Bowl win. Geez, get over it.
Yeah well he's coaching someone else now and the allegiance went with him.

Broncos fans are finding out how stubborn and arrogant he can be and that's something that was way overlooked when he was here.

As hard as he tries he is a far cry from his mentor!

He quit and I'm not a fan of quitters.... especially ones that leave us high and dry. I rooted for him when he was a saint.....as a bronco I owe him nothing. Hope they lose every game.

The best thing to ever happened to the New Orleans Saints was when Tom Benson bought the team. Our first owner makes David Tepper look like a football genius.

Total respect for Sean Payton, but he's gone.
Second best thing was the failure of Saban to bring Brees in and letting him fall into the lap of the Saints.

Nope. I’ll stay salty. He’s the enemy. Not hard to understand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom