Sean Payton's Broncos lost to Seattle Seahawks (2 Viewers)

He quit and I'm not a fan of quitters.... especially ones that leave us high and dry. I rooted for him when he was a saint.....as a bronco I owe him nothing. Hope they lose every game.
You know what the average tenure is for a head coach? 3.2 years. He was here FIFTEEN.

I guess you've worked at the same job you got right out of high school for your entire life? Otherwise, I guess you're just a dirty rotten quitter.

I seriously don't understand the salty ex-girlfriend-level hate that Payton gets from Saints fans. Dude gave us 15 seasons, including the winningest stretch in team history and a freaking Super Bowl win. Geez, get over it.
And even in his departure he took a year off, gave us a first round pick, and went to an AFC team. He also made sure that we were set up with a successor in house.

Like I get that it sucks that he’s gone but what do people expect? It’s okay to want to see something different after so long in one place. The dude gave us the best years of saints football and stuck with us through thick and thin.

And even in his departure he took a year off, gave us a first round pick, and went to an AFC team. He also made sure that we were set up with a successor in house.

Like I get that it sucks that he’s gone but what do people expect? It’s okay to want to see something different after so long in one place. The dude gave us the best years of saints football and stuck with us through thick and thin.
You're absolutely correct.

It's fun watching Sean!

It's more fun watching our boys win big on opening weekend!!

Let's destroy the Broncos when they step in our house!!!

He quit and I'm not a fan of quitters.... especially ones that leave us high and dry. I rooted for him when he was a saint.....as a bronco I owe him nothing. Hope they lose every game.
How did he leave us high and dry? We got picks because of what he did. Had he rode his contract out and went to someone else, we get nothing.

And we upgraded a 3rd to a 2nd. I wanted more than those two things, but at least we got what we got.

They lose 26-20 and the Broncos message board participants are furious at QB Bo Nix and Sean's play calling.

I think Sean’s system is outdated and until he has success w/ it outside of Drew I’m going to believe what I think.

It’s a stale offense, that struggles in an NFL that plays more 2-High schemes and takes away the deep shots.

It also doesn’t establish the run well enough to bring safeties up.

Here’s some random FFT.

Dennis Allen has two coaches running his scheme. Aaron Glenn in Detroit and Ryan Nielsen in Jacksonville. Also our LBs coach Hodges seems next up as he interviewed for a DC position this year and called plays in game 3 of preseason.

How many coaches running Payton’s scheme right now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom