Sean Salisbury in love with Panthers (1 Viewer)

Sean Salisbury still in love with the panthers after their loss to the Redskins... he said last night on NFL live that he picks them to represent the NFC in the superbowl... give me a break

What do you think?

Sean Salisbury still in love with the panthers after their loss to the Redskins... he said last night on NFL live that he picks them to represent the NFC in the superbowl... give me a break

What do you think?

I think he is an idiot.

They were awful last night. Delhomme looks like a backup. Their defense looks vulnerable. Gradkowski had three shots down the field for touchdowns he just couldn't put the ball in the receivers hands. DeShaun Foster has looked woeful and DeAngelo Williams hasn't adapted well. He either gets nothing or 20+ yards. I'm not willing to write them off, especially as they should beat St. Louis and Washington the next two weeks but they do not have the look of an elite team. They really messed up letting Will Witherspoon go and signing Dan Morgan instead

Delhomme should be a back up. Haslett had that one right.

as long as carolina has their front 7, i'll always worry about them... as for the loss to washington, i hope it wakes the saints up... any team can beat any other team in this league, pretty much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom