Season ticket holder perks (2 Viewers)

Does anyone have the email I should contact? I never got my perks. Tried the saints ticket email, but no response... assume it was a weekend thing

I've only ever been able to get GamePass to work on my Fire Stick. From how I understand it, RedZone is only available on mobile, which sucks when you're actually at home.

After reading the fine print on nfl.com, that's exactly right. There is no way to get this free model anyway on a TV.

Ok, figured it out.. i was trying on my iPad, on which apps usually work exactly like on the phone.. everything on the NFL app looked exactly the same , connected and everything, but for some reason Redzone wouldnt play... Tried it on my phone , and it works fine.. Guess the NFL has some kind of block for non-phone devices.. sucks b/c i like the bigger screen on iPad/tablets.
All last year i used it on iPad with no problem, but i experienced the same thing yesterday and i was getting ******!

They have to get this fixed moving forward.

Still never received an email but I logged on to the NFL app with my STH info. Now it says that Red Zone is active, but how do I access it?

Unrelated to the RedZone app, but i’m a season tix holder who lives out of state.. I couldn’t make it into NOLA for the game tonight, so decided to sell them thru the connected Seatgeek/Ticketmaster/NFL Ticket Exchange app, have had them listed for weeks but still not sold.. i only listed them at face value, not trying to make a profit.. is anyone else having trouble selling tickets? I personally like Monday night games better than any other game time, but maybe not everyone does? Is this just not a high demand game for some reason?

still haven't receieved my email with gamepass. Who do I need to email? :(

Does anyone know how to access Gamepass?? I never received anything in my email.

Weird...i searched my email for 'gamepass' and i had one email on 8/17 but it was just talking about watching saints games with a free trial of gamepass. Not like an official email to STHs...Anyone have the email for the STH rep?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom