Season ticket holder perks (1 Viewer)

Just got an email from the Saints offering free RedZone for season ticket holders.. tried it out on the app and seems good to go, will find out for sure tomorrow.

Living out of state as a Saints fan, will be great if this works.

Just got an email from the Saints offering free RedZone for season ticket holders.. tried it out on the app and seems good to go, will find out for sure tomorrow.

Living out of state as a Saints fan, will be great if this works.

I didn’t get that. Hopefully it’s coming.

free mobile RedZone email came !!! it took till like week 6 last year!!
1567871875517.png

I got the Red Zone email this morning too.

Since I've previously added my Seat Geek account on the NFL app, both Game Pass and Red Zone are now showing as active subscriptions.

I have the game pass but how do I get red zone? Through the nfl app??
yes, should have access to redzone if you have logged in with your STH account through the app. it's a beautiful thing when we play at home at noon and I can watch it while someone else drives the 3 hrs home! I posted a lot of screen caps in the perk thread last year about the redzone, this could help

Last edited:
Got it too after bugging them.

If you download the NFL app and go to settings, you can log in as a season ticket holder using your SeatGeek log in.

You must have your SeatGeek account connected with your Saints account to access it.

Once you are logged in, you will be able to access RedZone. But it doesn’t go live until tomorrow, so it will just say it’s active until you can access tomorrow.

You can stream from the NFL app on a PS4 or XBOX or you can stream from the NFL app using a Fire Stick
NFL App via fire stick doesn’t work. Anyone have any ideas how to get redZone on a TV?

NFL App via fire stick doesn’t work. Anyone have any ideas how to get redZone on a TV?
I've only ever been able to get GamePass to work on my Fire Stick. From how I understand it, RedZone is only available on mobile, which sucks when you're actually at home.

Ok, so i connected my season ticket Seatgeek acct to the NFL app a couple days ago, went through all the steps, and looked like i was good to go.. decided to test it out today since Saints aren’t playing, but for some reason on the NFL app where it says RedZone, it’s not showing me anything.. BUT it’s allowing me to watch the two games in progress that are also being aired in my local market here in TX, as if i have Sunday Ticket, but ONLY those two games, cant watch any others on the app, and no RedZone... anyone else mind trying it out and let me know how it goes?

Ok, so i connected my season ticket Seatgeek acct to the NFL app a couple days ago, went through all the steps, and looked like i was good to go.. decided to test it out today since Saints aren’t playing, but for some reason on the NFL app where it says RedZone, it’s not showing me anything.. BUT it’s allowing me to watch the two games in progress that are also being aired in my local market here in TX, as if i have Sunday Ticket, but ONLY those two games, cant watch any others on the app, and no RedZone... anyone else mind trying it out and let me know how it goes?

Once you connect your account, the RZ box will have the key next to it. Once you click that, it goes to a blank video screen that starts playing once you press the play icon. Atl east that's how it works for me on Android.

Once you connect your account, the RZ box will have the key next to it. Once you click that, it goes to a blank video screen that starts playing once you press the play icon. Atl east that's how it works for me on Android.

That’s exactly what i see, but when i press the play icon, nothing happens.. i’ll keep trying.

Ok, figured it out.. i was trying on my iPad, on which apps usually work exactly like on the phone.. everything on the NFL app looked exactly the same , connected and everything, but for some reason Redzone wouldnt play... Tried it on my phone , and it works fine.. Guess the NFL has some kind of block for non-phone devices.. sucks b/c i like the bigger screen on iPad/tablets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom