Season ticket holder perks (1 Viewer)

You can stream from the NFL app on a PS4 or XBOX or you can stream from the NFL app using a Fire Stick

I never even thought about PS4 or firestick. Because of this thread I just bought one last cord im going to try. But thanks for this info!!!!

Since you have an iPhone, unless you have an Apple TV to screencast, you'll have to get a Lightning-to-HDMI connector like this and an extra HDMI cable (or if you rather can just unplug the one from the cable box or whatever). They look like this.

MD826

The "official" Apple version retails for about $45-49 but there are cheaper alternatives that'll give you the same desired outcome. Amazon has one for $18, Walmart for $13.

They work pretty well but I think they have to be plugged to the phone and the HDMI wire before the TV is turned on because if you plug it in afterward, sometimes the input on the TV won't recognize it.

Apologies I didn't see this sooner. :0016:

Just tried again, doesn’t work. Only audio comes through.

For those of you that are creative. I found this out being overseas for this season.

If you use a VPN and get game pass international, you can say you’re in India and get the full package for $99.

Does anyone remember if we get redzone through that gamepass code or is it a separate code we haven't gotten yet?

They are separate codes. I remember getting redzone code very late last year.

Email I received.
“NFL RedZone will not be accessible until September 8th when it goes live from the NFL. We are working to send out an email communication this week with more information on how to access it this week.”

Not accessible till sep 8th? Duh
They love to wait u til the last possible moment

Email I received.
“NFL RedZone will not be accessible until September 8th when it goes live from the NFL. We are working to send out an email communication this week with more information on how to access it this week.”

Not accessible till sep 8th? Duh
They love to wait u til the last possible moment

Game pass is working just fine though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom