Seattle Weather (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If anything, this favors the Saints. Bad offenses play even worse in the slop. Expect turnovers from Seattle, especially if we get an early lead.

Good offenses overcome the elements.

SaintKurt

Reaction score
It will be a 130pm start time so it will be the warmest part of the day. 40% just means rain may be on and off. Hell we had 80-90% on New Years Eve and didn't get rain.

bradman1965

Redacted
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is an unusual take, but the elements might actually favor the Saints in a game like that. The Seahawks have no run game and the league's worst run D.

State Of Affairs

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
It will be a 130pm start time so it will be the warmest part of the day. 40% just means rain may be on and off. Hell we had 80-90% on New Years Eve and didn't get rain.
Isn't it a 4 o clock game?

FalconsHater

All-Pro
Reaction score
Mid 40's and 40% chance of rain is not too bad. What I'm worried about is the 12th man...all I've heard is how well their fans represent in that stadium. We need to jump to an early lead and keep the fan noise to a minimum.

Go Saints!

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm kind of hoping it's cold so that way it's like a primer for Chicago, assuming that's where we play next.

FGE413

Reaction score
I posted this a few weeks ago on another weather thread, but...the OP mentions it's a bit early to expect an accurate forecast and it's true. A friend used to work in a TV station and she said the meteorologists off-camera always called the 5-day forecast the "5-day guess" and said it was incredibly difficult to predict the weather more than 48 hrs ahead of time (and even within 48 hrs, it's still not foolproof).

And the Seahawks don't have the punishing ground game to take advantage of a sloppy field/poor weather conditions anyway. We would just need to be extra careful with ball and win the turnover/field position battle.

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
Not too worried about this. It's not like we're playing a D even half as good as the Ravens, or an O with the potential of Cincy. While the elements would help the Ravens D, or equalize our O with Cincy's, Seattle is terrible in the areas that cold sloppy weather would usually help. So it just adds to our advantage.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
A lovely day for a shellacking.

And good preparation for colder weather the next week in Chicago (that's where we end up, hopefully).

xardoz

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If we cannot beat Seattle in some "less-than-perfect" weather, we will never be able to usurp the Bears in Chicago.

..... just sayin'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom