Setting Realistic Expectations For Saints Rookie WR Bub Means - USA Today Article (1 Viewer)

And yet where’s our big guy to absorb punishment across the middle
In traffic. Something like a TE or a guy like Colston or Thomas when he played.

Literally one thread up he's being compared to Deebo Samuel lol.
Could you possibly be taking this out of context? The other thread is a comparison of physical traits questioning if Means can transition to a similar role in the new Kubiak offense being implemented in New Orleans. Nobody is suggesting that a 5th round rookie draft pick compares today to Deebo Samuel in production without having played a single down. Maybe this helps to clear that up.

Could you possibly be taking this out of context? The other thread is a comparison of physical traits questioning if Means can transition to a similar role in the new Kubiak offense being implemented in New Orleans. Nobody is suggesting that a 5th round rookie draft pick compares today to Deebo Samuel in production without having played a single down. Maybe this helps to clear that up.
On one hand you're saying the dude is a clone of Deebo Samuel. But then you're also saying that of course you aren't comparing a 5th round unknown to a singular, All Pro talent. It's like you want to say he's Deebo Samuel without saying he's Deebo Samuel. If Deebo is your comp for Bub Means then by god, say it with your chest. Get it out there. Let it be known. But don't try to say it without saying it. Hell, I hope you're right and we have Deebo Samuel Part 2: The Sequel. But I'm just not ready to go as far you right now. I need more time to come to the conclusion you have arrived at.

Edit: Just having some fun with you. I know what your post was about lol.

Last edited:
The author should get into a boxing ring with Bub.
I bet his expectations change in a heartbeat. 🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom