Sharper's tweet on TPorter (1 Viewer)

Javon7143

InYourFace
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>&#8220;@<a href="https://twitter.com/scooterbug504">scooterbug504</a>:no corners???? We gettin thin after letting JPatrick walk&#8221;..Tracy porter is coming back.!!</p>&mdash; Darren Sharper (@sharper42) <a href="https://twitter.com/sharper42/status/305053269527523329">February 22, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He was probably just talking ... But who knows. Those guys do talk.

Jackbreezy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Have they hired a new DB's coach maybe sharper is gonna get the job and bring back porter

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He is familiar with an aggressive style of defense. But like we saw here and in Denver, the dude just can't stay healthy. No questioning his play-making skills, but can he see the field?

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We should've never let Tracy Porter walk in the first place. I hope we go after him. This is an opportunity for us to right a wrong and bring this Louisiana boy back home (if he is cleared medically of course).

RiverRat

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Funny. I mentioned the idea to a coworker yesterday. I'd be way into it. I wouldn't be surprised if Denver released him, seeing as the altitude gave him health issues. Come home to the bayou!

Last edited:

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Funny. I mentioned the idea to a coworker yesterday. I'd be way into it. I wouldn't be surprised if Denver released him, seeing as the altitude gave him health issues. Come home to the bayou!
He only signed a one year deal in Denver. He'll be an unrestricted free agent.

DallasRene

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having him back. That'll give him a chance to Pick 6 Peyton again in next years Super Bowl.

nelopiceral1

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if this type of preliminary conversation between Porter and the Saints has anything to do with Patrick's unceremonious and immediate departure. I won't try to rank the Porter, Greer, Robinson pantheon, but Porter is definitely better than White. He'd be a great Nickle CB. I actually like Mack better than White, but that's another conversation.

nosaints213

ad majorem dei gloriam
Reaction score
Tracy has great ball skills. I'd welcome him back, but only at the right price. He is incredibly injury prone, so if we do bring him back, I can guarantee you he won't be making a lot of cheddar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
saintsfan777 N/S Best Falcons tweet EVER!!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2