Should the Saints Bring In An Offensive Consultant? (1 Viewer)

I know it sounds crazy. But maybe Payton would welcome an additional voice. There are guys available (Ie Mike McCoy) who could maybe lend a hand. Give advice type thing.

Please don't get too angry with me. Its my first time posting.
If Payton and/or Brees don't see it, it's not there.

I know it sounds crazy. But maybe Payton would welcome an additional voice. There are guys available (Ie Mike McCoy) who could maybe lend a hand. Give advice type thing.

Peyton can handle the offense. Sometimes he gets away from the run a little to much, but he is at the top concerning anything offensively

Welcome to the best forum in the world!

You remember what people say: "You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

I think Payton can just log in here and find the answers.

Cheaper.

Welcome aboard!

I really don't think that bringing in an offensive consultant is necessary.
What we have is more of a personnel issue.

Injuries and young receivers not improving is what we're really going through.

Ginn jr - injured
Meredith - disappointment and IR
Tre'Quan Smith - inconsistent
Carr - inconsistent
Kirkwood - has flashed, but needs to be more consistent.

Ginn jr coming back in the next few weeks should open our offense up.

Hope to see you here on a regular basis!

Cheers!!!

Word of advice, try not start your first post to a forum like this as..."I know it sounds crazy" because right after that what ever you say is going to be pretty outrageous.

I'm not going to get angry with you but if this is indeed your first post or maybe even your third then I have to say that you really knocked it out of the park!!!.........(y)

Just to answer your question though..............there isn't a person alive that the Saints could bring in that would see something about the Saints that Sean Payton doesn't already know.

Apologies for the rough introduction to posting Saintssation. It seems like there's a fair amount of aggression on the board this week. Maybe overspending on Xmas - lol. Just forget the Turds. Welcome and post again. One tip, be careful posting the day after a game, win or lose.

I think you see how good of a coach Payton is with these weekly game plans he comes up with to run an offense with injuries to 2 of his top 3 receivers.

12-2 but Payton needs a consultant....I swear I get so frustrated being a Saints Fan with "Saints Fan".

This has been one of the best season in franchise history...and one of the most talented teams in recent memory...I'm loving the ride.

Don’t get discouraged with the dead falcons. However, I disagree with you. This is the flow of a season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom