Six percent of people think they can beat a grizzly bear (2 Viewers)

I'm lucky I wasn't allergic either. I got hit a lot more times than 6 though :). I believe the whole colony went into attack
mode on me. The only things I was wearing were a pair of tennis shoes and shorts. Most of the hits were on my back
as I was running into her house. It hurt,your pain tolerance is greater than mine.

The above said,it was not the most powerful sting I've experienced. That honor goes to a red wasp. They are usually
docile unless you attack their nest. I was moving an old BBQ grill . Red wasps had built a nest inside. I got hit about
10 times. It felt like getting hit with a branding iron.

All I can say is thank God 4 of these 5 don't live in my area

Never got stung by a red wasp but actually the most painful stinging I’ve ever experienced? No wings…an ASP (catapiller) must have clung to my shirt as a kid. I woke up screaming it felt like my chest was on fire, those buggers have stingers on their feet, that was horrible, to this day I’m freaked out by catapillers….

Never got stung by a red wasp but actually the most painful stinging I’ve ever experienced? No wings…an ASP (catapiller) must have clung to my shirt as a kid. I woke up screaming it felt like my chest was on fire, those buggers have stingers on their feet, that was horrible, to this day I’m freaked out by catapillers….

I've never heard about caterpillar bites/stings before

ugh, got zapped by those in my chalmatian grandparents' yard

they sure look adorable and fuzzy
I still remember those arsehats from 35 years ago when they infested the bushes and trees surrounding my elementary school and on the playground.

I recall some being a light greenish, or other varying hues.

I also remember a day plus of pain after which I was weary of going near any foleiage for a while.

Thank you for bring this thread back to bears and away from one of God's greatest weapons of vengeance upon man, wasp/hornets! 😬
This is a pic of a short faced bear. They are extinct now. Their Kodiak and Polar cousins can approach nearly the same
size. Yeah we can outfight this.

short face.jpg

This is a pic of a short faced bear. They are extinct now. Their Kodiak and Polar cousins can approach nearly the same
size. Yeah we can outfight this.

short face.jpg
Nope. To believe there are scientists that want to see if they could clone them back into existance.

Also, very NSFW language. Love Death and Robots Bear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom