Six percent of people think they can beat a grizzly bear (1 Viewer)

What if it was a beer stealing bear?

At that moment that guy was in the 6 percent

NSFW - one F bomb

I know its "only" a black bear... but im letting the bear take it. Its daylight, the store is open, I can get more... if I cant drive companies like "Drizzly"(ironically bear themed) deliver.

Then maybe im calling animal control cause a daylight beer heist in the burbs is a bit too ballsy... bear needs to be relocated.

I know its "only" a black bear... but im letting the bear take it. Its daylight, the store is open, I can get more... if I cant drive companies like "Drizzly"(ironically bear themed) deliver.

Then maybe im calling animal control cause a daylight beer heist in the burbs is a bit too ballsy... bear needs to be relocated.

Naw, they were there first….leave them be and give them space and don’t leave food out (or beer I guess)….

This thread has delivered, but some day this bear has it coming....

Naw, they were there first….leave them be and give them space and don’t leave food out (or beer I guess)….
Yep, Bears have an incredible sense of smell. If you live in bear country never leave food out.

I remember a discovery channel documentary about polar bears. They can smell a seal under 3 feet of ice. A male
can smell a female in heat 100 miles away.

Yep, Bears have an incredible sense of smell. If you live in bear country never leave food out.

I remember a discovery channel documentary about polar bears. They can smell a seal under 3 feet of ice. A male
can smell a female in heat 100 miles away.

The other thing about bears that a lot of folks don’t know….they smell awful….think wet dog rolling in poop times a thousand bad….I’ve smelled some of them before seeing them

Has anybody linked the video of the guy teasing a caged lion?

NSFW

We probably need a schadenfreude thread

Edit: What kind of zoo separates the public from a lion with a chain link fence?

The other thing about bears that a lot of folks don’t know….they smell awful….think wet dog rolling in poop times a thousand bad….I’ve smelled some of them before seeing them
We can take a shower :) they can't . Maybe the 6% is brave enough to give them a bath

AP News: California woman victim of rare predatory grizzly attack.

AP News: California woman victim of rare predatory grizzly attack.

As Tim Treadwell learned, if a brown bear wants to eat you, he will.
99% of the time they just want you gone.

To be fair, it sounds like the bears probably didn't kill them, they just couldn't pass up a meal of roast human

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom