Six percent of people think they can beat a grizzly bear (3 Viewers)

Would you rather have a run in with a bear or a P'Oed off ostrich? Personally I have a real problem with something having a bird brain and can kill me 😎

“Those f’ers are mean….man!!!!”

Love this bit
If we're talking about ostriches, naturally I need to include this.

NSFW

Ha ha. I’ve seen a ostrich run straight through a chain link fence. Just plowed it over and kept going. My point being that just maybe with a bear or maybe a wolf, there’s a chance to reason with it , scare it… something. Have the ability to maybe figure their intent. But an ostrich with that bird brain. One second it’s fine , next second it want to kill you

Ha ha. I’ve seen a ostrich run straight through a chain link fence. Just plowed it over and kept going. My point being that just maybe with a bear or maybe a wolf, there’s a chance to reason with it , scare it… something. Have the ability to maybe figure their intent. But an ostrich with that bird brain. One second it’s fine , next second it want to kill you
OMG my life suddenly makes sense I was married to an ostrich :)

Bird brain is a misnomer. Some of them are actually very intelligent.

So disappointed to discover that freshwater snails kill 10000 times the number of people Cassowaries do....
The little shelly brutes pass on all types of nasty viruses. Hate facts sometimes!

So disappointed to discover that freshwater snails kill 10000 times the number of people Cassowaries do....
The little shelly brutes pass on all types of nasty viruses. Hate facts sometimes!
Mosquitos are more deadly. They pass diseases that kill 750,000 people a year on average.

There is good news though. There are plants you can hang in a pot or plant around your home that will repel them.

The article doesn't mention lemon grass. It's also a plant mosquitos avoid.

Bird brain is a misnomer. Some of them are actually very intelligent.

Corvids are scary smart, and vindictive. My son scared the crap out of a crow... well he scared it, and i buckled him into my car i heard it cawing angrily. I looked up and it looked right at me and crapped on my car.

Almost daily there has been fresh crow droppings on my car... and I park in different spots in a half mile radius.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom