Somebody ease my mind (4 Viewers)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
I love this teams makeup, and am expecting big things from them. But, I need my mind put at ease.

This game against the Titans scares me. They match up really well with us, and they are a very physical team.

I'm not too scared of their offense, other than Henry, mainly because of their revamped line.

But, their defense scares me. I'm worried about this game. Heck, even ross Jackson is picking the Titans.

Someone put my mind at ease

I love this teams makeup, and am expecting big things from them. But, I need my mind put at ease.

This game against the Titans scares me. They match up really well with us, and they are a very physical team.

I'm not too scared of their offense, other than Henry, mainly because of their revamped line.

But, their defense scares me. I'm worried about this game. Heck, even ross Jackson is picking the Titans.

NoPe.

The Saints probably lose because it’s an experienced defense vs an offense with a new QB, missing a key piece and still learning what it can be.

They have a mobile QB and are an offense that can convert 1st downs potentially gassing our elder defense late in the game.

We either win by 3 or lose by 3

NoPe.

The Saints probably lose because it’s an experienced defense vs an offense with a new QB, missing a key piece and still learning what it can be.

They have a mobile QB and are an offense that can convert 1st downs potentially gassing our elder defense.

We either win by 3 or lose by 3
LOL...
I was thinking the same thing. Like, it ain't much that we can do in this regard.

And David might not be worried about the offense but we don't know what the new offense will look like and Nuk but 100 on us last season..lol.

I wouldn't sleep on Tannehill. He can be pretty good if the Titans establish their run game.
What if, with the addition of Nuk and with Henry getting older, they modify the offense to be less dependent on the run while still leaning heavy on it. That's what I'm worried about; first play of the game and they don't even go run or play action. He just chuck that thing to Hopkins. 😶

They have too many unknowns for us at the moment.

They are a well coached team who know their identity - running Henry all day! I do, however, have confidence in the Saints and Carr in his first regular season game in the Dome as a Saint. The crowd is going to be amped up big time and if we can jump out early I see this game getting out of hand. On the other hand if we start slow on defense and give the Titans an easy score or two then we could be in for a 60 minute battle! In the end IMO Carr and Company will be the positive difference for a big opening day WIN!

Relax!!! Even the mighty Chiefs are 0-1. It’s not the end of the world!

What if, with the addition of Nuk and with Henry getting older, they modify the offense to be less dependent on the run while still leaning heavy on it. That's what I'm worried about; first play of the game and they don't even go run or play action. He just chuck that thing to Hopkins. 😶

They have too many unknowns for us at the moment.
They should definitely try. I read a good description of last years offense, they wasted too many plays establishing the run without realizing that it had already been established by their history (boxes were stacked from the first play on).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom