Somebody ease my mind (1 Viewer)

I love this teams makeup, and am expecting big things from them. But, I need my mind put at ease.

This game against the Titans scares me. They match up really well with us, and they are a very physical team.

I'm not too scared of their offense, other than Henry, mainly because of their revamped line.

But, their defense scares me. I'm worried about this game. Heck, even ross Jackson is picking the Titans.

Someone put my mind at ease
If you want to ease your mind, then stop pointlessly thinking about it. Understand it is a NFL game. Your survival isn't on the line.

Odds are extremely high, you will not die if N.O. loses from anything that happens in the game. Allow and enjoy what happens. There will be good and bad. It's how things work.

I love this teams makeup, and am expecting big things from them. But, I need my mind put at ease.

This game against the Titans scares me. They match up really well with us, and they are a very physical team.

I'm not too scared of their offense, other than Henry, mainly because of their revamped line.

But, their defense scares me. I'm worried about this game. Heck, even ross Jackson is picking the Titans.

I'll try, since everyone here is either superstitious sissy la las or killjoys

Their OL is 4 new players so chances are, our DL will feast. They should struggle blocking run and pass.

Their secondary is garbage.

Tannehill is an average journeyman who can't do it by himself.

Besides Henry who are you afraid of?
How is Henry gonna succeed against one of the best Defenses in the NFL unless they defy all odds and their new OL that's never played together puts out a flawless effort?

Yeah yeah they have a decent head coach. Is he suiting up?

Saints win unless they are careless with the football.

Last edited:
The Titans may be the Detroit Lions of the AFC. It will be tough. I want to be confident that their inexperienced offensive line will hurt them, but I remember an opening game against the Vikings and a green offensive line and Sam Bradford steamrolled us.

It's going to be a tough matchup. Agree with the 3 point win or loss prediction from Elias.

Y'all giving Hopkins wayyyy too much respect.

I think we match up well with them. They're strong against the run, but we're not going to be a strong rushing team anyway; middle of the pack at best. We should be able to move the ball through the air well enough to win. Henry will get his yards early, until we pull out in front and they start to abandon the run in an effort to keep up.

30-20 Saints

Last edited:
This should help tremendously… :hihi:

unethical-medicine-lobotomy-orig.jpg

Watch this. You'll feel better. Promise.

We will not win a game this season and hire Deion Sanders and draft his sons... that give you hope? Lol

I don't know why, but the Titans don't scare me. Mainly because of their QBs. Henry is not going to be the back of 3 years ago. I just don't think they can run their way to beating us.
He had 2000 yds last yr on a terrible team decimated by injury. LOL.

Best way to ease your mind is to remember this is just a child's game played by millionaires.

No amount of worry will change the outcome.

Honestly, I’m not too worried about this game unless it’s a blood bath. The team will need some time to find its footing. It’s hard to be a brand new offensive team going against an established defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom