NFL Stefon Diggs' absence from practice listed as not injury related, leading to speculation about a potential trade (1 Viewer)

Kirk is not going anywhere unless they attaching a first with him for that contract
Oh he's untradeable under that deal. And any GM that would give up a,1st and take on his current deal should be fired. No the Vikes are better off just cutting him now and taking the hit this season. Kurt can find a new team looking for a middling QB to hold a clipboard.
The Vikings could have gotten the exact same production and saved themselves 15million a season by holding on to Keenum.

We're Who Dats who love watching the Falcons implode. The Vikings isn't nearly as fun, but there's still plenty of joy. :hihi:

Yep, but not even close. I lived in Minnesota, and 99% of those fans are good fans that aren't dingle berries. Absolutely, there are a few that will pipe up about being robbed, etc. But for the most part that is not in the nature of a Minnesotan...good people.

That is contrary to Falcons fans, who are about as bitter and miserable as they come. I'll add the Rams to that list. All 100 of their fans are absolute jerks. They seemingly have Saints envy or something...very insecure about their own team. I really hate the Falcons and the Rams fans. I really hate the Panthers for a variety of reasons but their fans aren't even close to as annoying as the Falcons/Rams fan bases.

That is a terrible contract they gave Cousins, but I thought he'd be playing better than he has. His contract may have done the rest of the league a favor as teams will try to avoid such a franchise crippling deal. Going into the season, I thought they's be the favorite to win the North. I never expected that division to be sporting the records they are, especially the Lions. The NFC, as a whole, is very stout.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom