Super Bowl Sunday (1 Viewer)

Why did 49ers get conservative at the 4 yard line and kick a FG in OT?

It really doesn't make sense to kick a field goal. Go for the win. Forcing Mahomes to play 4 down football is dumb. You literally take pressure off them knowing they got 4 plays to get 10 yards

No, they'll be broken up by training camp.
No, no. The storybook marriage will be the theme next year. And they're gonna have a baby. The NFL is already working up the storyline to pull in all the Tay Tay fans.

No, no. The storybook marriage will be the theme next year. And they're gonna have a baby. The NFL is already working up the storyline to pull in all the Tay Tay fans.
She's got almost another year to go on the Eras tour. Hard on a relationship, impossible on a pregnancy.

She's got almost another year to go on the Eras tour. Hard on a relationship, impossible on a pregnancy.
Ok, ok. Fine. Then the chiefs will just have to win the Super Bowl next year to do the 3-peat and it'll have to be Kelce scoring the winning TD and then he can propose and knock her up right there on the field.

I still can’t believe Kelce almost knocked his 65 year old head coach on to the ground. I didn’t need a reason to not like him but wow. What was that?

Why did 49ers get conservative at the 4 yard line and kick a FG in OT?

It really doesn't make sense to kick a field goal. Go for the win. Forcing Mahomes to play 4 down football is dumb. You literally take pressure off them knowing they got 4 plays to get 10 yards
I thought that, but on second thought it made more sense to think they could at least hold KC to a field goal, in which they get the ball back and all they have to do is. kick another field to go win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom